Do Charles Green's recent comments & statements actually stack up?

While you might perceive an "anti-Green crescendo" Danny, it doesn't mean there is one.

It's not like I usually take you to task on your posts Zaps, but this time I really do see a pattern. And you can deny it all you like, but I'm clearly not the only one seeing it. You're not alone in your opinions and dubiety, but there seems quite a distinct cynicism in your posts about him.

I'm not trying to dress anything up. I started this thread addressing one particular comment that doesn't make sense to me. It's not as if I've listed every single one of his nonsensical comments

Was this a Freudian slip? You believe he's a windbag full of empty and contradictory rhetoric?

or contradictory statements in some sort of organised attack on the man or his consortium.

It's not an attack, not yet anyway, but you do appear to be organising your infantry.

I was indeed critical of other bids. I didn't back the Bill Miller bid because I had serious doubts about it and I didn't support The Blue Knights at all while they were willing to deal with and borrow takeover cash from Ticketus. Even after they got Kennedy on board I was still asking questions just like many other people were.

You're not a liar so I take the above on the face of it. I just didn't see all these posts.

Now you're just placing words in my mouth when in actual fact I'm not quite sure what to make of the man. If anything, rather than questioning the things you mention, I'm questioning whether the man is a sandwich short of a picnic and simply talking nonsense. Obviously I'm not discounting a more sinister agenda, but I think you'll be hard pushed to find me making any such accusations (even with the forum's search facility working again thanks to Frankie).

He came out the other day criticising Dave King - it drew a great deal of praise and was regarded as a fine statement. But not from you.

It was posted http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?43675-Administration-Statement-June-7-2012 there.

I am sure you wish your caution to be ill-founded, but just at the moment, I can see little from you which goes any way to giving Green a chance. You're by no means alone, and by no means the worst, but you are quite consistent.

Having read Forlanssister's posts on RM, I don't think anyone should challenge him on these matters and expect a victory.

Then I guess he's better placed setting up a fucking consortium of his own then! I'm sure he could do it!

To quote yourself in defence of Brian Kennedy when similar questions were asked by others of him:

"Being liquidated or dissolved means nothing till you know the circumstances of each particular company."

Indeed, I did and still do, and it's not that hard to find out about Panceltica.

See, what I don't quite follow from those like yourself who appear to be pro TBK and anti anyone else is that you don't seem to want anyone else to succeed.

Thing is out of the four options put forward by Frankie a few weeks back my first choice was the fourth option which strangely enough was not the Blue Knights, they were my second preference,Bill Ng third with Green making up the rear which I offer no apologies for.

The fact is Green is almost certainly the winning bidder and his consortium will be in control. You can complain with examples of business failures from his past all you like, it really makes no difference to the outcome. Indeed, all it does ultimately is provide you with the chance to say 'I told you so' if the tenure fails. That is literally the only achievement criticising Green will have if his consortium does not work out. Your posts are not going to influence admin into changing their minds and finding a new bidder.

What I am saying is it literally is like having an opinion which only makes you look unnecessarily dubious and ridiculously negative.

If and when he takes over, are TBK supporters such as yourself going to continue to snipe about him?

My preference has always been since day one for whoever can deliver a CVA, I have seen nothing in the Green/Sevco proposal that indicates that a CVA will be achieved, though I'll be absolutely f*&king delighted if it does indeed deliver!

Being dubious or negative doesn't necessarily mean being wrong though does it?

You seem to be implying that Green is above criticism are you seriously saying Rangers fans have no right to criticise those who (would like to) run the club? were Murray and Whyte too above suspicion and criticism?