looks like liquidation.

I fail to see how anyone could have come in and done a "proper job" at Rangers in the last year without losing something like £30m of their own money. As it is, Ticketus have lost about £16m and HMRC have lost an extra £14m. They've taken the hit instead. Who would do that? The answer is no-one - the proof was in the eating when we were up for sale.

Whyte did what he did so that he couldn't lose a penny and in fact probably made a few bob.

That's just nonsense.

Anybody else would have tried to run us as a football club something Craig Whyte never even attempted to do. There would have been no Ticketus deal without Craig Whyte our PAYE and NIC's would have been paid by anybody else but Craig Whyte.

what tbk say about could be massively interesting. my understanding is they had hmrc and ticketus on board with their cva proposal and can prove it.

Admin- Can you please do something about this liar?

RM had the best idea for him. Why today is this guy still allowed to spout his crap?

HMRC have made it very clear they were never going to agree to a cva.

Admin- Can you please do something about this liar?

RM had the best idea for him. Why today is this guy still allowed to spout his crap?

HMRC have made it very clear they were never going to agree to a cva.

yeah I've been wrong quite a lot :)

yeah I've been wrong quite a lot :)

Mate i should not even feed the troll but i will.

What is wrong with you? Your happy today? Says it all.

You keep saying that D & P wanted this, TBK would have had the same outcome today, you go away and support whatever club it you support because your never a Rangers fan.