looks like liquidation.

HMRC saying they want liquidation in order to do a big investigation is telling though.

Well if that's anything like their big investigation down south involving Redknapp that cost many £millions of 'taxpayers money' then you've got to wonder why.

From what I've gathered, they're assuming that they can get a better return from pursuing those who are culpable for our situation and consequently don't think that D&P's case against CB is going to offer similar (if any) compensation ...No idea what could have given them that impression :hm:

Edited by UCF2008

Back when Bill Miller was was declared PB with his short term newco - long term CVA proposal, BK claimed he had made Miller an offer to join forces and get the CVA across the line. For the sake of clarifying, I'm suggesting something similar is required here - Not hijacking the bid but enhancing it.

If I'm not mistaken, the day after Brian Kennedy said that (about contacting Miller with an offer) Charles Green was taking pot shots at him in the press/media, so I don't think Brian Kennedy will be calling Green in a hurry.

If I'm not mistaken, the day after Brian Kennedy said that (about contacting Miller with an offer) Charles Green was taking pot shots at him in the press/media, so I don't think Brian Kennedy will be calling Green in a hurry.

At the end of the day BK might be in a position to make TBK's majority shareholders and rescue the CVA. CG on the other hand may be running the show for now, but he himself has stated that he's hoping to jump ship as soon as the job's done with £2m worth of shares.

What %shareholding does £2m get you? That's the question.

HMRC has said no CVA no matter the amount, you would have to guarantee them full payment of all debts. Just watched the news and they claim it has been HMRC policy from the start that it would never accept a CVA.

I actually like the fact that they have more or less said its not the clubs fault, but the people in charge and it's them they will chase. A few squeaky bums around the country tonight.

HMRC has said no CVA no matter the amount, you would have to guarantee them full payment of all debts. Just watched the news and they claim it has been HMRC policy from the start that it would never accept a CVA.

I actually like the fact that they have more or less said its not the clubs fault, but the people in charge and it's them they will chase. A few squeaky bums around the country tonight.

HMRC accept CVA's all the time. In a high profile case like this they need to justify it.

As for those squeaky bums - That doesn't help our situation one bit. It's just more dirt to shovel over us.

Interesting claim because that's not what Duff & Phelps and Charles Green have said today. Is someone telling porkies or are we just being fed misinformation by "the news"? (which news btw?)