looks like liquidation.

yeah that's what we need tbk budget eaten up by a con worked between whyte green and grier.

You'll have to put HMRC in their as well now for the conspiracy to work. The 8 to 10mill they would use if (biggest if in the history of ifs) they actually had that, would've went on the CVA anyway money gone what's the difference. Who it goes to is irrelevant.

Always one to look on the bright side....no more HMRC, no more Admin, no more Duff and Phelps and no more threats. We'll rise again, standing proud and free from the millstones collected over the last 20 years.

Onwards and upwards.

Personally didn't think the CVA would be accepted but hugely disappointed it was though.

Was always 50/50 as well mate, but thought just for once HMRC would see past it's sheer bloody mindedness and look at the big picture.

I look for positives you enjoy depressing winding up of posters already at a low ebb.

Buy hey that's your style of posting.

I just tell the truth.

the fact the truth is depressing right now isn't my fault.

I could kid on everything's fine like so many but I see no value in it. if nothing else you can't say you were surprised today and that's good.

I just tell the truth.

the fact the truth is depressing right now isn't my fault.

I could kid on everything's fine like so many but I see no value in it. if nothing else you can't say you were surprised today and that's good.

No i disagree you stir things up and say very stupid stuff like the clubs dead and such like for effect.

Buy i've said enough this threads not about you.