It's time Charles Green named his backers

long past it infact but he's not got the cva to hide behind now.

Can't believe this but I agree GS, I take it they still have to go through the motions on Thursday before the newco kicks in but he should come out now and gives a detailed plan of who s involved and the way forward.

Can't believe this but I agree GS, I take it they still have to go through the motions on Thursday before the newco kicks in but he should come out now and gives a detailed plan of who s involved and the way forward.

if he doesn't until he newcos us I say he's hiding something.

Providing there's no more twists and turns and it would be crazy to disregard such a possibility occurring in this sorry,sordid mess....:(

What Dave King just told the BBC

Here's what Dave King, Rangers' second-biggest shareholder, has told BBC Scotland this afternoon: "There is, in my view, no possibility that Green (as nominee for whoever) will ever own the club."

if he doesn't until he newcos us I say he's hiding something.

Every chance he's hiding the bitter pill that Newco brings with it.

Also he said I'll tell you Thursday either way so every chance it's nothing till then, but list of investors would be nice, did he not also say he had different investors for different scenarios, some on board for both but some were only interested in Newco.

I actually think he will find it a lot easier to get people to invest in a newco.