leggo - still time to stop green and duff and Phelps.

Green is in this to make money pure and simple. If he can't do it one way he will find another way to do it. I would like to think that their is still a way for Green to make money off the shell of Rangers (and I think long term he could make alot money if the fans stay loyal) but I fear he may choose to go for the quick return be that what it may.

Leggat picked a side in this and is bitter they lost. I think he truly believes he has the best interests of Rangers at heart but he doesn't all he does is fuel conspiracy theories which muddies the water further and further and while we are all running around chasing shadows, crooks like Whyte come along and destroy our club

Edited by Crimson Dynamo

I think he truly believes he has the best interests of Rangers at heart but he doesn't all he does is fuel conspiracy theories which muddies the water further and further and while we are all running around chasing shadows, crooks like Whyte come along and destroy our club

Hear, hear! And the same is true of many forum posters.

Making terrifying claims about one-party-or-another's motivations without proof (not speculation, suspicion and hearsay) to back it up helps no-one.

Presenting evidence and, ideally, proposing a workable way to counter "crooks" who wish to harm the club is helpful.

Anything less and all your doing is setting yourself up with an opportunity to say "I told you so" later.

is this the same Leggo who hailed the arrival of Whyte

Take a look at his boak inducing blog from February 2nd this year

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/2012_02_02_archive.html

Includes such gems as.....

However, there can also be little room for doubt that the difficulties which engulf the Ibrox club are not of current owner and chairman, Craig Whyteâ??s making.

It is not so simple. If Whyte did that then he would be revealing his hand. And, as I have said before, Whyte is a poker player from the top drawer.