ebt investigation put on hold.

Should never have started while we were in administration and the club was unable to put up a competent defence.

One of the sickest sideshows in this whole sorry affair is the way our enemies lined up to kick the sick out of us while we are at our weakest.

Should never have started while we were in administration and the club was unable to put up a competent defence.

One of the sickest sideshows in this whole sorry affair is the way our enemies lined up to kick the sick out of us while we are at our weakest.

Have to agree.

Also this humble acceptance, especially from those in charge at the club, that 'we must be punished' has to stop.

If we are to defend ourselves we need to start sticking up for ourselves. We've already been punished up to the point of no return and cannot allow those who wish to completely destroy the club to succeed.

Aye, the "we must be punished" line is wearing thin.

Those currently owning our club should be changing that statement with "we HAVE been punished" - there is a subtle but very important distinction between the two statements.

There's more inconsistency here.

When we were fined, deducted points, placed under a player embargo, and had former and serving board members slandered and banned, there was absolutely NO-ONE at Rangers who could have been held accountable. I don't mean anyone who should have been blamed...I mean there was literally NO-ONE there who could take the stand. Both the SFA and the SPL were quick (indeed, to the point of illegality) to act despite the actual ownership being muddled. Now, suddenly, since ownership is under question, all must be put in abeyance?

A fellow poster said a while ago that the non-paranoid part of them died some years ago. I feel the same, except there's no need to worry about being paranoid. They really are all out to get us. Have fun - cause when the chance comes I will put the boot into these clubs every chance I get.

So how come, all of a sudden, the fact that we don't know who stands responsible is preventing action?

this nonsense should be stopped now the club that were under investigation are no more .

if a murderer was to die before his trial would you put the parent/sons on trial time to take the sfa/spl to court again ..

Rangers football club still exsist, the company who owned them is no more , the football club lives on.

SPL investigation into possible dual contracts at #Rangers to be put on hold until there's clarity over newco accountability. #BBCSport @BBCchrismclaug

How can a brand new Club be punished???......it has done nothing!