Mike McDonald hits out at Walter

I just think attacking a legend is foolish in what is for now a publicity war.

in truth I think McDonald's thought have never don't Mr green any favours. his last one about buying and loaning us players being particularly bad.

I can understand people wanting to give green time. if he got a cva I would agree. but greens not for me I doubt much will change my mind on that.

even leaving that asside Walters my all time hero.

I'm cool on you bud, like real cooool...but some of your comments go right ower ma heed, in fact ah think I'll cut ma throat.

I just think attacking a legend is foolish in what is for now a publicity war.

in truth I think McDonald's thought have never don't Mr green any favours. his last one about buying and loaning us players being particularly bad.

I can understand people wanting to give green time. if he got a cva I would agree. but greens not for me I doubt much will change my mind on that.

even leaving that asside Walters my all time hero.

Because he is not right for you does not make him wrong. The problem could be your reading of the situation. I am not saying it is but it is a possibility.

For the record I don't have too much of a problem with the Green consortium so far. A few niggles here and there with Mr McDonald and his senile dribblings being one of them.

If Walter backed by McColl et all manage to take control of the club, I'm not going to deny that my mind would be more at ease.

If it doesn't happen then we just have to hope for the best. I can see potential in Green's plan, or at least the gist of it so far, but lets face it, Green and his consortium aren't in it for the good of the club. We just have to hope that the good health of the club is what best serves their interest.

but lets face it, Green and his consortium aren't in it for the good of the club.

Technically, that's exactly what they're in it for!!!! A good, strong, healthy club = profit. So its in CG's best interests to ensure that the club is run properly & successfully.

To be honest he is right. The Walter consortium has to produce proof of funds and negotiate a price with Green. No point in throwing stones from a distance.

I was commenting on the OP's and gunslinger's remarks, not the article by McDonald.

Because he is not right for you does not make him wrong. The problem could be your reading of the situation. I am not saying it is but it is a possibility.

absoloutly.

I got something wrong once. it was a shock but a learning experience.

I'm almost certain it will happen again at sone point.