doesn't he say a little more and hopes to raise 4 to 6.

he also doesn't look very convincing on it.

rangers need 20 - 30 million spending on them to get us where we need to be. that's only going to be possible with everyone on board behind a share issue.

for me greens never going to achieve that. he's been at this for 4 months and has a little more than 5.5 million.

no doubt he's hoping for more now he has the keys. I notice he hasn't named his foreign investors as promised yet.

perhaps they are still sleeping.

Valid points....

What if he was to outline a clear & concise plan (5yr maybe), on what he plans to do??

Who's actually going to believe him if he starts outlining a plan of what he's going to do over a 5yr period? Not me anyway!

When he first arrived on the scene with David Whitehouse of Duff & Phelps, Green claimed to be in it for the long haul. Since that initial press conference his mind seems to have changed every other day on the subject of how long he's going to be here. One minute he's saying he'd like to be in and out again in a jiffy, the next he's saying he'd like to be here for a year or less.... and so it continues, with differing versions to his story every other time he talks. Maybe if he cut down the amount of metaphorical nonsense and hyperbole he could actually get his facts straight and stop contradicting himself.