`Now that we are debt free where is Donald Trump with his big mouth. All these guy,s just love jumping on the bandwagon for a wee spin to jump off on the other side

Green was the one who put the most credible proposal on the table!!! How many attempts did TBK's have to do that??? Even with one of the countries wealthiest men behind them, they still failed to table a suitable deal & until an inquiry into D&P proves otherwise....that is FACT!!!

As we should have known at the time and now know for certain. NONE of the parties tabled a suitable bid

Guest Dutchy
you posed the question in the first place....

The truth is we will never know, coz CG did put his bid in & stuck by it!!!

If you re-read the thread from the beginning, you'll see I was only countering a claim, not making a new one.

Obviously, you trust D&P and you're probably glad, like I was when Whyte took over at ending all the speculation about our club.

I thnink we all know how that went and I don't believe the games over yet.

But you're right about one thing, nobody knows what the fecks going on, especially the people that claim they do.

Green to this day has done totally nothing wrong and is recieving totally undeserved treatment. If everyone puts there money where their mouth is we will be in a strong position

I hope Green has met a few fans in the street that share the same sentiments as Gav's opening post so he realises there are a large number who appreciate him.

I jumped on thread the other day about the plot to rid McCoist but did state my opinions only stand if the story was true....but it was likely more media nonsense.

I hope Green has met a few fans in the street that share the same sentiments as Gav's opening post so he realises there are a large number who appreciate him.

I jumped on thread the other day about the plot to rid McCoist but did state my opinions only stand if the story was true....but it was likely more media nonsense.

It wasn't though. Ally's said as much himself.