For CumbernauldGers - Lee McCulloch

You just call people liars left right and centre. I stuck up for you when you were called one yourself - but now here you are calling me one. I at no point lied to you - you could say, in your opinion, that I accused you falsely of something (of personally disliking McCulloch). But I did not lie. I did not say something I know to be untrue.

But here you are flinging the term liar left right and centre and it's frankly appalling.

Ah brother, I just bit.

You are a liar as i have pointed out several times over the last months i dont have a personal problem with the player but you still continue to repeat your lie time and time agai. That makes it a lie, now please stop it.

You have been caught out, deal with it and leave it and move on mate.

Last word on this matter from me guys.

Edit: Pete, just seen your last post mate, no probs back to topic now mate.

Edited by CumbernauldGers

How is that off topic?

Forlan it was the second part rant of your post that only had over CG and nothing to do with McCulloch that I am talking about. It was unnecessary and off topic. If you want to argue more about this then PM me as I won''t fill up threads with unnecessary posts.

You are a liar

That is your standard insult to those you disagree with it seems. Pathetic behaviour, stooping as low as labelling me as timlike.

as i have pointed out several times over the last months i dont have a personal problem with the player

Do you actually think I read your posts with more attention than anyone else's? Like I'd remember your opinion on things. Is your opinion really that important that others should remember it?

but you still continue to repeat your lie time and time agai. That makes it a lie, now please stop it.

'time and time again'. I said once that I accused you of having personal dislike for McCulloch - in one post. Where the fuck is the lie, let alone the 'repeated' lie.

You have been caught out, deal with it and leave it and move on mate.

If you could possibly provide evidence of me lying, maybe I'd understand why you repeatedly call me a liar.

Last word on this matter from me guys.

Oh, pity, I'll never get to hear a response to the above. Ah well.

Forlan it was the second part rant of your post that only had over CG and nothing to do with McCulloch that I am talking about. It was unnecessary and off topic. If you want to argue more about this then PM me as I won''t fill up threads with unnecessary posts.

I apologise for my part in this but it's not easy to ignore accusations as serious as CG's. And I will defend myself when someone makes as big a deal of something as he has.