Dave King in Glasgow for talks

And Mr Whyte is in jail I take it.

Anyway are you meant to be on holiday soaking up the rays and having a cool beer.

I've got sunburn :(

I actually don't remember saying much about other bidders being crooks. indeed I expect most rich business men to have the odd scrape with the tax man, the odd failed company etc. Mr kings certainly due to pay a big sum to the sa tax authority.

as for whyte I hope to see him in jail but I have my doubts he's broken the law much. this isn't his first shot at this kind of think.

I've got sunburn :(

I actually don't remember saying much about other bidders being crooks. indeed I expect most rich business men to have the odd scrape with the tax man, the odd failed company etc. Mr kings certainly due to pay a big sum to the sa tax authority.

as for whyte I hope to see him in jail but I have my doubts he's broken the law much. this isn't his first shot at this kind of think.

Natural Yoghurt mate works everytime, you look like a stupid prick but it works.

innocent until proven guilty?

Fair point.

However, the fact he hasnt yet been proven guilty also doesnt prove he isnt a crook.

I will say it again though, just because he isnt in jail doesnt mean he isnt a crook.

Does anyone know how much involvement in the running of the club guys like Dave King and Paul Murray actually had? On the face of it, I'd be dubious about anyone who was previously involved at board level in recent times under Murray, but the flip side to that is that the last 7 years or so have been very murky indeed and I'm still none the wiser as to what's actually gone on behind the scenes.

Does anyone know how much involvement in the running of the club guys like Dave King and Paul Murray actually had? On the face of it, I'd be dubious about anyone who was previously involved at board level in recent times under Murray, but the flip side to that is that the last 7 years or so have been very murky indeed and I'm still none the wiser as to what's actually gone on behind the scenes.

I think what David Murray said went. He was an ego trip most of the time.

Fair point.

However, the fact he hasnt yet been proven guilty also doesnt prove he isnt a crook.

I will say it again though, just because he isnt in jail doesnt mean he isnt a crook.

I think its fair to say that. I actually agree with green if the money's not from drugs, people trafficking etc we should accept it.

the overriding concern must be the why its being invested, for how long and in return for what.

kings always satisfied me his motives are sound and his money real. I always find critism of him from rangers fans strange.

he's one of the few who have really invested in us for a very very long time.

not much. sdm owned 85% of us. d king was in sa. p Murray only there 4 years.