Dave King in Glasgow for talks

There was a time when I didn't want to see Dave King buying a majority shareholding from David Murray purely because of his tax issues in SA, but after the club having been bought by Swiss Tony a year ago and driven off a cliff like a car he was doing an insurance scam on, I've now got a completely different view of Dave King.

I don't know what he's been up to in recent times with some of his bizarre statements, but I think if King can help in any way to take the club forward, then I don't have an issue with it at all because I certainly don't think his motives would have anything to do with directly making money out of Rangers.

so I see I've read that all wrong.

Sometimes we see what we want to see.

King (and also Walter and McColl) are clearly as suspicious of Green as the rest of us. Maybe, after discussion, he's been able to allay those suspicions. Here's hoping because we can't take another load of sh!te from another shyster.

Sometimes we see what we want to see.

King (and also Walter and McColl) are clearly as suspicious of Green as the rest of us. Maybe, after discussion, he's been able to allay those suspicions. Here's hoping because we can't take another load of sh!te from another shyster.

Very possibly , just like the timing of Walter and J McColls bid , less than 1 hour after the dirty deed had been done

There was a time when I didn't want to see Dave King buying a majority shareholding from David Murray purely because of his tax issues in SA, but after the club having been bought by Swiss Tony a year ago and driven off a cliff like a car he was doing an insurance scam on, I've now got a completely different view of Dave King.

I don't know what he's been up to in recent times with some of his bizarre statements, but I think if King can help in any way to take the club forward, then I don't have an issue with it at all because I certainly don't think his motives would have anything to do with directly making money out of Rangers.

Zappa, who's Swiss Tony? I have been trying to keep up, honestly I have.