Smith consortium withdrawing bid ??!

Guest Dutchy
Ffs, the last thing we need right now is a cock measuring contest between fans.

Unfortunately, that's precisely what we're getting!

There are plenty of fans who LOVE the club who are, at the same time, refusing to spend 400+ quid on a season ticket because they wont pay that if we are in the 3rd division. I dont think we can deny that they love the club, can we ?

Would you say they are not going the extra mile ?

If it all goes tits up they can't really start pointing fingers tho can they.

The club needs everyone of us and all we are getting is arguing and the blame game, makes you wonder if we deserve to have a football team to support.

If it all goes tits up they can't really start pointing fingers tho can they.

The club needs everyone of us and all we are getting is arguing and the blame game, makes you wonder if we deserve to have a football team to support.

Just because fans don't get on or have different views doesn't mean we don't deserve our club!

There is IMO too many supporters groups who all think they are doing the right thing or have members going along with who is in charge. I just wish there was one official club where say season ticket holders could vote who was on board or something along those lines.

Ffs, the last thing we need right now is a cock measuring contest between fans.

I agree, but the point remains that on the one hand we are refusing to buy ST's until we know what division we are in and at the same time pointing fingers at McColl & park for not just stumping up the asking price.

It is hypocrisy in my view.

I agree, but the point remains that on the one hand we are refusing to buy ST's until we know what division we are in and at the same time pointing fingers at McColl & park for not just stumping up the asking price.

It is hypocrisy in my view.

Well i'm clear on that one, will get a ST whatever the division.

As I say, i'm not blaming them for not wanting to put fortunes into a football club even if they support it. I just wish if they aren't going to be throwing a lot of money at it then they could do things quietly rather than release statements, do press conferences and use former mangers as fronts that get some fans ejaculating and cause resentment towards other bidders that aren't 'Rangers men'.

Well i'm clear on that one, will get a ST whatever the division.

As I say, i'm not blaming them for not wanting to put fortunes into a football club even if they support it. I just wish if they aren't going to be throwing a lot of money at it then they could do things quietly rather than release statements, do press conferences and use former mangers as fronts that get some fans ejaculating and cause resentment towards other bidders that aren't 'Rangers men'.

I completely agree.

Not being in the UK I wont get an ST. But so long as they have RTV and I can buy my online season ticket (last year was $300) then I will continue to do so, even if it is Division 3 we are in - I am one of those who thinks we should be backing the club even MORE now than ever, and that means paying SPL prices for Div 3 football.

Dont get me wrong, I whole-heartedly see the point of those who will refuse to pay SPL prices for a Div 3 product but, IMHO, if we agree to pay SPL prices now we SHOULD be building up a healthy bank balance in order to challenge as soon as we get back to SPL.

That said, all of this is theoretical right now.

When King & Paul Murray previously questioned what was going to be happening with the ST money, Green immediately came out and catagorically stated that the money would be going into Escrow. Today he isn't mentioning Escrow, but is simply saying the money is going into a secure account and will be ring-fenced. Obviously there's different types of Escrow, but I wouldn't have thought that the bank account for the oldco would be considered an Escrow account, so that story had better be false or else someone's been telling porkies.

When King & Paul Murray previously questioned what was going to be happening with the ST money, Green immediately came out and catagorically stated that the money would be going into Escrow. Today he isn't mentioning Escrow, but is simply saying the money is going into a secure account and will be ring-fenced. Obviously there's different types of Escrow, but I wouldn't have thought that the bank account for the oldco would be considered an Escrow account, so that story had better be false or else someone's been telling porkies.

he's also said he's been talking to the pfa and players agents. something the press have contradicted today.