time for Mr green to answer some questions.

he will be looking for backing in hard cash now from us. so we deserve some info.

who are all the investors.

what % do each have

how much will be invested in the club and when.

what is the structural defecit.

is there a plan to tackle it and if so what.

what's the 1 year 3 and 5 year plans.

what's happening with the players. who owns them right now? when can we expect to find out what team we will see next season.

what happens to season books if we are demoted.

any others?

I think given the level is apparent discontent within the support, CG needs to address many key issues, He (and his staff) need to demonstrate that they are the way forward in order for the support to purchase season tickets.

Granted there are a LOT of uncertainties, but there are still a number of questions that CAN be answered. Maybe organising a Q&A with fans would help!!!

you earn trust by being honest and fulfilling your promises.

so far CG pretty much has done....however, there is still very little known about his plans for the future.

He now has control of the club, and needs to let the fans know where he's going with it!!!!

you earn trust by being honest and fulfilling your promises.

He's done everything he's said he would to this point, how much more can he do. He asking for our trust in backing the team and it would appear we are throwing it back in his face for no other reason than he's not a bloody Rangers man whatever that means.

Going by history Rangers man means you talk the talk but when it comes to the crunch you run a mile and point the finger at everybody else screaming its not my fault Guv honest.

Edited by GovanAllan

so far CG pretty much has done....however, there is still very little known about his plans for the future.

He now has control of the club, and needs to let the fans know where he's going with it!!!!

I could debate that but let's say instead that I will give him a clean slate.

let's hear your plans Charlie. be honest with us we can handle it.

Guest bluebell12
He's done everything he's said he would to this point, hw much more can he do.

He needs to let us know who the consortium really are, what their true plans are and why we should back him. Many of us still have to renew our season tickets and I'm waiting to find out what exactly is happening. I still feel pretty much in the dark.

He's done everything he's said he would to this point, hw much more can he do.

trust is also lost by telling porkies. what he says now has to be deliverable not the outside edge of what's possible.

in his defence much of the previous nonsense lies at d&p feet.

I agree with all of you he's made mistakes and put his foot in his mouth a few times. But he's not going to run off with the ST money or stop paying the taxman.

We need to back the club because if we don't and it goes tits up its gives whoever is in charge a get out clause that he never got the backing off the fans.

Also expect some truths about the club we ain't going to like.