How SPL teams will vote

I think the other SPL clubs have the intention of voting us out of the league for a season then trying desperately to change the voting system from 11-1 to 8-4 to make sure they get a bigger slice of the TV cash to compensate. Can see the vote against us being unanimous - they hate our club that much.

Dodge anonymous voting aside, the SFL it is then.

Not sure how they can demote us into Div1 though if we're not voted back into the SPL to begin with.

Div3 more likely? Is there time for that?

Time has "time and again" been an issue for this whole saga. On various levels and stages.

By the time we know about the SPL verdict, the "newco" verdict by the SFA, the EBT verdict by the SPL and whatnot, we might have no team left or no time to sign anyone if we are allowed to.

While I assume that Green had a plan and his investors as well, I see that plan hitting a massive brick wall if we are indeed end up in Div 3. It will take men like Smith and McColl to provide funding and attract the right sort of people for the years "in exile".

Thing is, they'll want us demoted but also be trying to protect their own financial interests which Celtic aren't going to take kindly to I'd have thought. I'm still of the opinion that division three would be better if they're going it for "sporting integrity" reasons so they can see just how rosy the garden is without us, but I suspect it will be division 1 so they can have their cake and eat it.

I don't see why any of this should be difficult from a logistics point of view though. All the governing bodies knew the few possible outcomes for us for months so should have been planning the different options through. Instead they're still doing their best headless chicken impression which is helping no-one.