Lord Hodge orders inquiry into Duff and Phelps

Think we're getting the wires crossed here boys are you talking about start up cash more or less and if he has it?

Well he should CVA was 8.5 newco 5.5 so if you believe D&P (no laughing at the back) hes got plenty cash. What I was meaning is we need the ST money to run the club on a long term business plan it's the biggest single cash income we have, If we are going to live within our means.

You have to ask if the 3mill he should have to run the club as we speak, is that repayable to the investors.

We also have this Tax Guarantee to pay that I read about somewhere which I've never heard of before anything up to 4mill who's paying that the ST money I would imagine.

Yeah, I agree with that.

If he NEEDS ST money NOW then he is in a bad way. If he WANTS to use it that is another thing entirely.

I dont think he had the 8.5 if I am being honest. Seems he didnt even have the 5.5 up front. Which begs MANY questions.

The tax guarantee, I think, was discounted as not being accurate - it is on the owners of the business rather than the business itself I think (Bluedell posted about it yesterday). So if it is a liability that the owners have to foot rather than the business itself then they (the investors) wouldnt be able to use the ST money for that purpose.

As with all things Rangers these days.... who the hell knows :(

Yeah, I agree with that.

If he NEEDS ST money NOW then he is in a bad way. If he WANTS to use it that is another thing entirely.

I dont think he had the 8.5 if I am being honest. Seems he didnt even have the 5.5 up front. Which begs MANY questions.

The tax guarantee, I think, was discounted as not being accurate - it is on the owners of the business rather than the business itself I think (Bluedell posted about it yesterday). So if it is a liability that the owners have to foot rather than the business itself then they (the investors) wouldnt be able to use the ST money for that purpose.

As with all things Rangers these days.... who the hell knows :(

Season tickets are vital for any club.

I haven't actually sent my renewal form back yet but I will, and I certainly consider it too big a thing to hold to ransom.

Can't really answer that, Whyte was never going to be able to come back from administration.

would you renew next year if it transpired whyte retained a shareholding then?

or if you prefer. is their anything that would stop you renewing?

From Alistair Lamont:

Lord Hodge orders inquiry into Duff and Phelps appointment as Rangers administrators.

Lord Hodge : "I do not want the administration to come to an end without having received that report."

The report demanded by Lord Hodge is expected to be ready in three weeks and a further court hearing is likely to be arranged after that.

to little to late for my liking .

Guest Dutchy
Just a quick note to say any wholly OTT criticism of accountants is completely welcome on Gersnet. :thup:

Ignore Craig.

Couldn't agree more, all these shity investments may have been put forward by all these 'greedy companies', but none of them could have done any of it without the 'Creativity' of, yes you've guessed it accountants.

I for one welcome any investigations into D&P, but I doubt anything much will happen to them even if they are found to have been bent.

Guest shuggie
Just a quick note to say any wholly OTT criticism of accountants is completely welcome on Gersnet. :thup:

Ignore Craig.

Frankly Frankie even a dyed in the wool accounant finds it hard to defend my profession when you view what has went on :)