No Financial Wrongdoing - FF

Guest bluebell12
I've read a few things by ChosenBlue and he's usually got it there or there abouts.

Yep this guy is pretty much on the ball.

Guest bluebell12
Yes, it is accepted that they as an employer, took reasonable care, and did nothing wrong

Accepted by whom? A source is required to support that bold statement.

I think chosen blue had a link or something in relation to the HMRC report. Basically went through everything available then produced this.

I think chosen blue had a link or something in relation to the HMRC report. Basically went through everything available then produced this.

I'm sure there are some on here would like to put the hair shirt on.

There are also one or two who are enjoying themselves.

Guest bluebell12
I'm sure there are some on here would like to put the hair shirt on.

There are also one or two who are enjoying themselves.

I'm all up for the full truth to come out, and if anyone is found guilty for their part in the state were in, to be punished. The media and everyone else are too busy getting the knifes in, and there doesn't seem to be anyone willing to open their mouth to stick up for us. I'm not a made Rangers fan, I'm a born Rangers fan and anyone who does anything in aid of the club has my support. Too many bears are bickering and not standing together like we should be.

I'm all up for the full truth to come out, and if anyone is found guilty for their part in the state were in, to be punished. The media and everyone else are too busy getting the knifes in, and there doesn't seem to be anyone willing to open their mouth to stick up for us. I'm not a made Rangers fan, I'm a born Rangers fan and anyone who does anything in aid of the club has my support. Too many bears are bickering and not standing together like we should be.

Players come and go, Managers come and go, Owners come and go.

Seen them all, Greig was my hero, knew he had to go as a Manager.

Knew Whyte was a crook.

Don't think Green is a crook, but Rangers will never recover till he sells.

I have no understanding of Rangers Supporters who think Green is good for Rangers.

Are we not in the position though where people connected with Rangers can't really comment in detail about Dual Contracts and the BTC because of the ongoing investigations?

I would like to think we are talking to the people who matter at this time HMRC, SFA and the SPL. I would also like to think that once the investigations are over then Murray and the likes would comment/explain.

I have no understanding of Rangers Supporters who think Green is good for Rangers.

Green was and is the least of all evils ... but at the end of the day, it seems that he was the only "evil" in town, not to speak of "goods". It remains to be seen how "evil" he will be though. Right now, IMHO, the main resentment brought against him is that he is a) no Rangers man and b) a "businessman". We should remember though that Green is not Rangers in the way Whyte or SDM were.