http://www.turkish-football.com/news_read.php?id=3090McGregor told English newspaper, The Guardian, "If the worst came to the worst and I have to go, there would probably be regret.

"You just wish everything was perfect and none of this carry on was happening. But it is, and at this moment in time you don't know where it is going to go.

"I wanted to stay. I wanted to be in the mix to win things every season, which I thought I would, and I have been here since I was a young boy. I love the place, I know everybody. It feels comfortable and feels like home" he said

McGregor will leave anyway no way we could afford a goalie of his quality in SFL1, I do hope though he transfers over so we can sell him for some money unlike the others.

Why not stay and be loaned out

that way we'd get his wage of the monthly bill and have comfort in knowing he will return when hopefully we return to top flight if we do end up in the SFL1

Why not stay and be loaned out

that way we'd get his wage of the monthly bill and have comfort in knowing he will return when hopefully we return to top flight if we do end up in the SFL1

At McGregors age I think it is unrealistic to expect him to do that when we don't have european football for 3 years. He is not getting any younger and deserves to move on i personally believe.

At McGregors age I think it is unrealistic to expect him to do that when we don't have european football for 3 years. He is not getting any younger and deserves to move on i personally believe.

McGregor in my opinion is up there with the best keepers in Britain top 3 easily

but I just have a feeling he knows what he has playing for us and won't give up on it to easily or quickly.

You may be right though mate and he may decide time is right to go, I just feel we have more of a chance of him remaining and cementing his status than a few of the others.

We've no idea how the finances will stack up though. If the other big earners leave and McGregor wants to stay, it might not be an issue to keep him for a season in division one. There's so much up in the air at the moment until certain details are confirmed.

you have to look at things from the players perspective. the spl is shite. what attracts people is winning things and Europe.

we have little prospect of either for the next 3 years.

what they could do though is transfer over them go but their agents won't like that one bit and they clearly don't like green.