Ya gotta love "Sporting integrity"....

The Celtic Supports assoc. have voted unanimously to boycott clubs who rule in favour of keeping Rangers in the SPL.

Therefore they are massively influencing, or even forcing the votes of the other clubs. If you vote Rangers in, you loose Celtic gate money....vote them out, you loose Rangers gate money.

Where is any integrity in that, never mind anything sporting related.

The Celtic Supports assoc. have voted unanimously to boycott clubs who rule in favour of keeping Rangers in the SPL.

Therefore they are massively influencing, or even forcing the votes of the other clubs. If you vote Rangers in, you loose Celtic gate money....vote them out, you loose Rangers gate money.

Where is any integrity in that, never mind anything sporting related.

So pretty much an idle threat due to these clubs losing money either way, makes no difference. Bunch of fannies I tell you that think this stuff up.

Of the pay at the gate cash income Rangers represented £300k or 31% while Celtic represented £285k or 29%

I know what I would do and I certainly wouldn't let them blackmail me. If they don't want to support their team then fine by me.

The game's a bogie. This whole affair has just shown up the Scottish game and it's supporters to be as small minded, bigoted and parochial as we always thought. There seem to be a few lone voices saying this in the media but they're not shouting very loud at the moment and the majority will shortly be celebrating when we're out of the spl. I suspect whatever happens, rangers will be blamed for the inevitable fallout, whenever it comes.

Actually, the more I think about it, the way to see just how importantly they view integrity would be to offer division one or division three as an option. Maybe clubs think if it's just one division without Rangers, their bank balances won't suffer too much as Celtic fans will be revelling in it, but then things return to normal next season.

Division three on the other hand, could really see chairmen appear to swallow something hard and jagged at the thought. Sponsors might want to renegotiate, Sky certainly would, Celtic fans may love season one without competition, but after that? Especially when you consider some of their home and away gates this season just past.

Actually, the more I think about it, the way to see just how importantly they view integrity would be to offer division one or division three as an option. Maybe clubs think if it's just one division without Rangers, their bank balances won't suffer too much as Celtic fans will be revelling in it, but then things return to normal next season.

Division three on the other hand, could really see chairmen appear to swallow something hard and jagged at the thought. Sponsors might want to renegotiate, Sky certainly would, Celtic fans may love season one without competition, but after that? Especially when you consider some of their home and away gates this season just past.

This has the potential, only potential mind, to actually work in our favour.

There should be a siege mentality at Rangers just now. Not getting into the ownership issue, but I could envision a significant number of Bears would renew season tickets at current rates even if in Division 3 should McColl's group get ownership. It could very well be that, managed appropriately, we would be the strongest club in the SPL when we return. Needs to be managed right though.

I've said that a few times Craig... our leadership (no laughing at that term now) should be capitalising on the feeling amongst the Gers supporters and making the most of it. The last thing we want to do is lose momentum when we have a common goal/target in mind and the fans are all behind it.

I believe the true celtic fans who attend for the football and not hatred and bigotry, will stop going and only the bigoted ones will remain.

And by the way, since when has blackmail become "Sporting Integrity"?

Any fan who would boycott their own team is not a real fan of their team,I am a season ticket holder and I love my team and I would never boycott my own team because of what is happening at another club.

A bit of a drama queen post I suppose but true none the less