Protest Tomorrow After The Match

Guest SHANKILL_LOYAL

He's not going to spend the money. Both he, Le Guen and even Ferguson have come out this week and said the money isn't there.

We all know Murray won't spend, we won't change his mind, no sense wasting time and energy on it.

And what was wrong with the post of mine you just quoted Lyn?

He's not going to spend the money. Both he, Le Guen and even Ferguson have come out this week and said the money isn't there.

We all know Murray won't spend, we won't change his mind, no sense wasting time and energy on it.

And what was wrong with the post of mine you just quoted Lyn?

What was wrong with it? You just came on and said "Fuck right off"

I dont like getting told to Fuck right off for having an opinion. I wasnt sure if you were directing it to me thats what I meant by...I stopped myself telling you to Fuck right off....

I dont think there is any need for you to come onto a post and tell someone to Fuck off for asking a question.

I hope this clears that up for you. ;)

I didn't say "Fuck right off" in that post.

I was referring back to my original post where I said it in relation to people protesting. Not telling the thread starter here to fuck right off, which is what he thought it implied and for that, and to you for the confusion, I apologise.

I said it in my original post at the prospect of a protest, not to any one individual.

Its not always easy to get your point across when you have to write. We should just forget the confussion on this thread and get back to the point.

Totally correct. I hate that, many a time someone falls out with me on MSN or whatever because they think I'm being serious when infact I'm just a really sarcastic bugger, but you can't get stuff like that accross when typing either :D

Totally correct. I hate that, many a time someone falls out with me on MSN or whatever because they think I'm being serious when infact I'm just a really sarcastic bugger, but you can't get stuff like that accross when typing either :D

Ive noticed. ;)