Protest at Ibrox.

Guest UB07

Not had a chance to read through the thread properly but will try look back for any more questions directed at the group but the one that stood out was:

What are your questions and have you tried putting them in writing to Mr Green?

Yes, we contacted him by e-mail. We stated who we were and that we would like to meet with him to discuss his plans for the future and we had a proposal to put forward to him regarding the group and the section. He replied saying he forwarded our e-mail to his PA who advised we can meet with Rangers employees whom we've met with a hundred times before and that Green would attend if possible. This was a while ago and still nothing has happened, we can't do a thing as a group until this stuff is sorted and its hindering us quite a bit.

pdee

1st Team Regular Join Date: 13-10-2006

just spoke to bomber

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just spoke to bomber,green still has not contacted donald findlay,

another story in the sun tomorow,with another load of x players backing the buy out,he wouldint elaborate anymore about whats in the paper,

but says green is running scared,we need to stick together in this and remember its to give the club we love back to the fans

pdee

1st Team Regular Join Date: 13-10-2006

just spoke to bomber

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just spoke to bomber,green still has not contacted donald findlay,

another story in the sun tomorow,with another load of x players backing the buy out,he wouldint elaborate anymore about whats in the paper,

but says green is running scared,we need to stick together in this and remember its to give the club we love back to the fans

Why should Green contact Findlay? Surely it should be the other way around?

As for ex-players supporting their mate, I'm not really sure what it proves. Are they going to put their money where their mouths are or is it just a way for Brown to avoid letting us know who his new backers are?

Not had a chance to read through the thread properly but will try look back for any more questions directed at the group but the one that stood out was:

Originally Posted by BrahimHemdani

What are your questions and have you tried putting them in writing to Mr Green?

Yes, we contacted him by e-mail. We stated who we were and that we would like to meet with him to discuss his plans for the future and we had a proposal to put forward to him regarding the group and the section. He replied saying he forwarded our e-mail to his PA who advised we can meet with Rangers employees whom we've met with a hundred times before and that Green would attend if possible. This was a while ago and still nothing has happened, we can't do a thing as a group until this stuff is sorted and its hindering us quite a bit.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. In a word your answer is - NO - you have not put your questions in writing to Mr Green. What you have done is ask for a meeting and got the brush off.

I am sure there are 101 groups and individuals wanting to meet him and I am not sure I understand why your "group and the section" should get a meeting when I am sure many others cannot.

I don't mean any disrespect but I guess I could put together a group representing the main stand rear and request a meeting but I doubt I'd get it.