Im Backing Murray

ha ha ha

what david murray have you been watching the last 20 years

this guy has put his money into rangers

yes he has put us in debt but did he not take 50M out of his own wallet to pay back the debts

if he never done that where would we be now

he has supplied managers with cash and the only reason mr murray isnt giving le guen millions as he doesnt want us back into debt for him to pay more money out to get rid of debt

Sorry mate, but DM has put f**k all of his own money into Rangers......

Fraser:

I'm not going to waste my time making huge posts at midnight but you should know by now that Murray is not the omnipotent figure he sometimes appears to be.

In many ways Murray has been as bad for Rangers as he has good.

More recently he's allowed our club (and all of us) to be villified in the media without question. He's also presided over a fiscal situation that has seen us end up in 3rd place and apparently going backwards.

If that isn't worthy of criticism or at the very least hedging one's bets, then I don;t what is.

David Murray - Dust in the wind

I close my eyes

only for a moment

and the moment´s gone

all my dreams

pass before my eyes a curiosity

dust in the wind

All they are is dust in the wind

Same old song

just a drop of water

in an endless sea

all I do

crumbles to the ground

though I refuse to see

dust in the wind

all we are is dust in the wind

Now, don´t hang on

nothing last forever,

but the earth and sky,

it slips away

And all your money

won`t another minute buy

Dust in the wind

all we are is dust in the wind

dust in the wind

everything is dust in the wind

dust in the wind

everything is dust in the wind

Guest HazukiSan

Bottom line is that whether or not you support Murray you have to agree that what most fans want (Murray and PLG out now) would send the club into one hell of a crisis. Patience lads and lassies, Murray will go but for now we have to sort one problem at a time and getting the players playing the way a Rangers teams should play is the priority at the moment. Nearer the end of the season ask questions about the gaffer and the mint if you must but surely we have bigger problems at the moment?

Bottom line is that whether or not you support Murray you have to agree that what most fans want (Murray and PLG out now) would send the club into one hell of a crisis. Patience lads and lassies, Murray will go but for now we have to sort one problem at a time and getting the players playing the way a Rangers teams should play is the priority at the moment. Nearer the end of the season ask questions about the gaffer and the mint if you must but surely we have bigger problems at the moment?

Nope, don't want PLG out, just DM for me.........