Ibrox Hived Off To Seperate Newco

I'm satisfied with that statement TBH.

I am not. This proves nothing other than Green said it. Why have the assets gone to a separate company from the football club? Explanation please, Mr Green. I think we are entitled to that.

I am not. This proves nothing other than Green said it. Why have the assets gone to a separate company from the football club? Explanation please, Mr Green. I think we are entitled to that.

they haven't though have they? they haven't had approval to rename sevco yet to the rangers fc hence they keep referring to us as sevco. When they do they will rename the newly registered scottish company to the rangers fc. I thought that was clear from the statement. Maybe i am wrong, my question would be if they wanted the company to have a scottish identity and not an english one why not register the company in scotland in the first place.

I'm satisfied with that statement TBH.

I'm not. There is an aura of half truths, imagination and lies about Green and his cohorts.

There is also an abhorrent lack of info coming out of the Club.

FFS, half the team are walking away, and there are no statements????

Serious doubts over SFA membership, SPL or SFL 1, 2, 3 or whatever and there are no statements.

They are either totally incompetent and out of touch, or they are at it.

I suspect the latter.

Where's Malcolm - has he said anything? I'm led to believe he's a Bear. He'll understand. He should be telling us what's happening.

Sevco Statement

Wed, Jun 27, 2012

IN response to a story that appeared this afternoon on the STV website, the Club has released the following statement.

A spokesman for The Rangers Football Club said: "Yet again, ignorant and ill-informed journalism has caused alarm to Rangers supporters.

"For the avoidance of doubt, Ibrox and Murray Park are the property of The Rangers Football Club, which at present is registered as Sevco Scotland Ltd until a name change is given formal approval.

"Sevco Scotland was formed to ensure that if the formation of a new company was required in the event of a CVA being rejected, then the Club's corporate entity would be a Scottish registered company as it has always been.

"It is as straightforward as that and this kind of reporting is further evidence of ill-informed journalists seeing shadows where there are none."

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/footba...rticle/2824483

From the CVA proposal document:

4.23 In the event that either this CVA is not approved, or the other Conditions of the loan are not satisfied or waived by 23 July 2012, Sevco is contractually obliged to purchase the business and assets of the Company for £5,500,000 by 30 July 2012. All further terms of that sale have been agreed in advance and are confidential.

That specifically applies to Sevco 5088 Limited

4.17 Following the extensive marketing of the Company and the extensive sale process, an offer was made by Sevco 5088 Limited ("Sevco") to make a loan on certain terms (explained below) in conjunction with the purchase by Sevco of the Group Shares.

Could one of the accountants explain the need for the transfer to Sevco Scotland from Sevco 5088 and what purpose it serves?

From the CVA proposal document:

Could one of the accountants explain the need for the transfer to Sevco Scotland from Sevco 5088 and what purpose it serves?

they already tried to answer that tonight did they not with

Sevco Scotland was formed to ensure that if the formation of a new company was required in the event of a CVA being rejected, then the Club's corporate entity would be a Scottish registered company as it has always been.

Sevco 5088 are obviously registered as an english company