Direct Debits have been reinstated by a company called Fastpay Ltd. Check your bank

Guest bluebell12

i didnt cancel my seats though, i asked for the payments to be taken from a different acct as i dont have wages paid into old acct now. they emailed yest saying theyd cancelled and re-set up with new details. So will they try and take money from both accts now?

If you cancelled after the tech f#^k up no.

If you cancelled before there's a chance the collection house will try so I would email them again and check your account.

Remember your dealing with Rangers Ticket Office the most shambolic place at the best of times never mind with all the restructuring going on.

Interesting reply from my bank manager "my guess would be a new mandate would be required with a signature on it to authorise payment to a new entity."

So it would appear that anyone who is minded to do so could challenge the new DDM on that basis.

Fastpay is a form of payment, not a company.

I think you have mixed up the recently introduced Faster Payment Service, which is an inter bank method of ensuring that payments are credited almost instantaneously, with the company called Fastpay Ltd described by the OP.

The FPS has replaced the Bank Giro Credit System which took 3-5 days to credit transactions in most instances.

So no DD payments will be taken for this season, another conspiracy theory flys out the window.

Strange eh after employing a company to set up and collect 18,000 dd's perhaps there was dubiety over the legality of their actions.

Strange eh after employing a company to set up and collect 18,000 dd's perhaps there was dubiety over the legality of their actions.

More like it was a total clusterf#^k from the get go, nothing new for Rangers ticket office it's been a shambles no matter who's in charge.

Don't know why they just don't us the CCS for the ST payments that way everybody is covered.

More like it was a total clusterf#^k from the get go, nothing new for Rangers ticket office it's been a shambles no matter who's in charge.

Don't know why they just don't us the CCS for the ST payments that way everybody is covered.

This particular clusterf*&k was nothing whatsoever to do with the Ticket Office this one lays firmly at the feet of the new regime, all they had to do was send out fresh mandates but they tried to take a shortcut and it blew up in their faces.

This particular clusterf*&k was nothing whatsoever to do with the Ticket Office this one lays firmly at the feet of the new regime, all they had to do was send out fresh mandates but they tried to take a shortcut and it blew up in their faces.

The way it was done is standard practice, the way it was implemented was a clusterf#^k. I've had 3 DD changed this year on all 3 occasions I got a letter to tell me next months DD would appear on my statement as something different no new mandate just simple info to keep me informed. Job done quick and simple, Rangers Ticket Office clusterf#*k.

I'm sure most people who had DDs in place were more than happy for the existing ones to be used. he only people complaining about it are those looking to be offended.

The issue was satisfactorily explained by the club and is a much more believable than the lauaghable theory that the club was trying to "steal" from people who had cancelled their DDs. Again there are plenty looking to be offended. A chunk of our support are turning into MOPEs (and I'm not lumping you in with them).