Malcolm Murray Statement

If it's new shares being issued then the cash will go to the club rather than the investors.

If the share price rises they can sell for a profit, not sure if the shareholders will be in line for a bonus payment if the club makes a profit.

Good statement, well said and to the point.

Can we please, please just get on with being a football club again, back the club support the team.

For all the Rangers men you want to make sure it's getting done right, then get your hand in your pocket invest in the club and help it from the inside instead of sniping from the side lines.

Look over on a certain website at the response to this statement and you'll see you're hoping for too much.

If it's new shares being issued then the cash will go to the club rather than the investors.

Although the investors could dilute their shareholding by offering their shares, though that technically isnt a share issue.

If the share price rises they can sell for a profit, not sure if the shareholders will be in line for a bonus payment if the club makes a profit.

The board can declare dividends if the club is in profit so they COULD be in line for a "bonus" payment.

Fair do's but if it is as he says, he'll show the title deeds to bomber/ the QC. He may be under no obligation to do so but it's a doubt that won't go away until he does.

We also need much more detail about the investors and how the board intends to find the club going forward. The "more details in a few weeks" just isn't acceptable when you are asking fans to pay for season tickets.

He also needs to get Green on a tighter leash. Green's style seems to rub a number of folk up the wrong way and he also seems to have made some glaring omissions, particularly around the lack of contact with playing staff.

Look over on a certain website at the response to this statement and you'll see you're hoping for too much.

Really ? SO we have a self-professed lifelong Rangers fan who is Chairman who is making what appears to be a heart-felt statement... and I presume he is being pilloried ?

I can imagine mate, let me guess it's all lies and damned lies, FF is in serious danger of becoming detached from the the majority of the support if it isnt already.

Really ? SO we have a self-professed lifelong Rangers fan who is Chairman who is making what appears to be a heart-felt statement... and I presume he is being pilloried ?

Yep.

I know Frankie doesn't want websites generalised, but clearly some fans have their minds made up whatever is said.