Malcolm Murray Statement

Fair do's but if it is as he says, he'll show the title deeds to bomber/ the QC. He may be under no obligation to do so but it's a doubt that won't go away until he does.

We also need much more detail about the investors and how the board intends to find the club going forward. The "more details in a few weeks" just isn't acceptable when you are asking fans to pay for season tickets.

He also needs to get Green on a tighter leash. Green's style seems to rub a number of folk up the wrong way and he also seems to have made some glaring omissions, particularly around the lack of contact with playing staff.

He's just gave you a full list of investors who have allowed their name to be released, Green isn't a PR mans wet dream but we've been asking for a bullish in your face CEO for years, I hope he's the same with the haters at SFA/SPL HQ.

Tell bomber to look up the land registry or going by his hot air yesterday I would think he knows so let him tell us who owns it.

Edited by GovanAllan

Websites are the easist way to gauge fan views, and FF obviously has RST connections.

Everybody knows that already, if you want the pro RST view go to FF if you want the anti RST view go to RM, I came here because I've had my fill of that nonsense.

To me it's the type of statement that has been cried out for, it may not solve everything but if the positive in it can't be seen then I think you need to question if some will ever be able to have their minds changed.

Edited by simplythebest

To me it's a good statement and if we had this earlier we could've been a bit further forward. Hopefully things move on from here and become even clearer then more fans can trust them and buy season tickets etc and we can even think about looking forward to the start of a new season wherever that may be :)