Malcolm Murray Statement

I am very happy with what he has said. It is just a shame it took a fans protest to improve communication. I did not know what to do yesterday but I am more reassured today that we should support the present regime and support the funding of the club.

I think it's a fair statement and while it certainly doesn't take away all my cynicism, it's up to the interested buyers to respond by showing whey they're better.

As of this evening, they've continually failed to do that.

a good few people stepped up. its bs.

Yes, a good few bidders did step up but neither offered enough to make their bid the clear winner. They could have easily taken D&P's decision out of their hands via a much higher bid.

Even now, we still don't know what is happening in that regard. Haggle and negotiation behind the scenes is fine but if they don't accompany this with genuine signs of why they're a better option, people will lose patience.

Meanwhile the club is being starved.

At some point these people have to make a decision and stick to it. Either make a proper, open, substantive bid or walk away and allow the club to grow again.

Guest calgary_bluenose

Read the statement and liked it. Answered some questions, maybe not enough for everyone, but certainly offered me reassurance.

I'd like to think that we can allow the recent frenzy to die down a bit now and let these guys get on with their jobs. Securing our future is paramount, not warring factions.