Malcolm Murray Statement

Why doesn't Malcolm Murray do more talking and tell Charles Green to take a back seat? I think more people would believe what he says than the things that Green comes out with. At least Murray sounds like a genuine fan of the club.

Guest calgary_bluenose
Would prefer to see some proactive as opposed to reactive statements.

That's a good point. The transferring of the assets for example, explain it up front and then when it comes out (as it will) there's nothing hidden and nothing suspicious.

Yes, a good few bidders did step up but neither offered enough to make their bid the clear winner. They could have easily taken D&P's decision out of their hands via a much higher bid.

Even now, we still don't know what is happening in that regard. Haggle and negotiation behind the scenes is fine but if they don't accompany this with genuine signs of why they're a better option, people will lose patience.

Meanwhile the club is being starved.

At some point these people have to make a decision and stick to it. Either make a proper, open, substantive bid or walk away and allow the club to grow again.

Frankie, I know that TBK/ BK put in a bid that they were told would win preferred bidder status. Why else would BK have flown from NY for the announcement? All of a sudden this is given to someone who appeared out of the blue. Someone who has said that he knew in March that he was getting the club and who didn't put in a bid by the deadline set by Duff and Phelps. Something about the whole thing stinks.

Green has also spoken about getting another £20M in but then offers 50% of the club and two Board places for £8M. If he'd been honest from the start I may feel differently but once someone lies to the Rangers support then that says it all for me.

Frankie, I know that TBK/ BK put in a bid that they were told would win preferred bidder status. Why else would BK have flown from NY for the announcement? All of a sudden this is given to someone who appeared out of the blue. Someone who has said that he knew in March that he was getting the club and who didn't put in a bid by the deadline set by Duff and Phelps. Something about the whole thing stinks.

Green has also spoken about getting another £20M in but then offers 50% of the club and two Board places for £8M. If he'd been honest from the start I may feel differently but once someone lies to the Rangers support then that says it all for me.

Green is by no means the only one who has lied in this mess, is he ?