Potential Bombshell for Regan & Liewall over Emails (Oleg)

I like Oleg and I'm sure his post is in good faith but I can't see it being true.

Agree mate, this story and The Daily Retard one stinks to me. On the same night that the new chairman has put to bed alot of the lies about the club from the anti-Green people this comes out?

The honest truth is the Rangers support have lost enthusiam and heart for rumour, especially rumour that favours us. We are sick to the back teeth of rumours that give us hope, only for us to feel even more deflated when it proves unfounded. Us Protestants are a pragmatic lot and we prefer to celebrate facts, and that has never been more true than now. So I will await good factual news when it comes, as I'm sure it will as the tide will ultimately turn.

Having had time to think it over, I actually hope it isn't true. The first OF game in the future is going to be heavy enough - if you throw this into the mix it is a recipe for absolute chaos.

Even at the expense of us losing out, I hope this isn't true.

If I remember it correctly, the first ideas about potential penalties to a newco Rangers for three seasons on the trot and/or 1/3 of the previous season's points total came out of Celtic boards or from the RTC site. And right on cue, such ideas have made it into the decision pools of the SPL.

Anyone knows someone from Anonymous?

I will cheer the same way i cheered Nacho Novo's penalty in Florence if this proves to be fact.

Regan is a buffoon,a dangerous one,but this Liewell is one evil bastard and i pray for this piece of crap to get the comeuppance that is long over due.