Potential Bombshell for Regan & Liewall over Emails (Oleg)

If this is true, I would gladly see the back of Regan but the scalp I would want is Liewell. I truly do not like that smug little man. Still makes me sick when I think of his interview comparing Celtic to Man Utd in terms of "tragedies" and triumphs. It was almost as if he was riding on the coat tails of the Munich disaster. Shameless

Edited by Max Rebo's Big Blue Nose

RM have pulled the thread until the poster can back up his OP.

Just to clarify, RM have had a number of letters recently from solicitors acting for Regan/SFA. Given the implications of the allegations, we're trying to verify the information before putting it back up. Pulling the thread shouldn't be taken as meaning the information isn't true.

Just imagine .... the police establishes that we have been a victim of fraud (by Whyte) and Regan and Lawwell knew about it and let this continue. This could be rather nasty, and not just for the SFA and some moral-standard bearers in the SPL/SFL.