RFFF meeting with fans reps - 4/7/12

So is the Assembly now obsolete? Will it be disbanded?

The Assembly is well represented and included in the RFFF as far as I am aware and is working with other members of the RFFF for the betterment of the club. Much like it done with the Working Group and other cross-group initiatives.

plg,

You know me better than that.

I make absolutely no comment about you or the majority of your RST board members, many of whom I have the utmost respect for as you well know.

If you disagree that people are actively working agsinst the owners of our club, then we will have to agree to disagree on that one. I firmly believe that there are.

You are of course correct in that the meeting of the RFFF I refer to was the original meeting, not the follow-up one on the day of the march. The facts of how it happened are correct however. There can be no doubt that Mark is there as a rep of the RST/FF. If the RST board wish to have a different rep involved in the RFFF that is your right. What cannot be argued is that the RST has been actively supporting many groups, Blue Knights, McColl, Brown, and have never given any support to the current owners, despite being shown the same evidence as the rest of the RFFF which proves funding etc. Why is that?

I didnt ask for anyone to stand down, that is not my right. I find it difficult to understand how anyone can stay on the RFFF committee while backing other groups. I only stated that it was suggested he stand down, and he declined.

I hope you are able to attend the meeting on Wednesday in order that you can hear the answers to the questions you are unsure about, and hopefully reassure you, like me and many others, that the current owners are worthy of our ST renewal. Personally I have not returned my ST either, not because I think Green is going to steal the money, not beacuse I am unsure if I am going to go next season or not, but in principle until I understand that we have a league to play in, what league that is, and what the cost of the ST will be to watch it. Hopefully these far more important issues are resolved soon and we can all get behind the team and the club going forward.

TB, I am just about to go out so I'll reply in full later. I think we are all under strain from everything that has happened. Remember when people thought getting rid of SDM would be enough?

I imagine Green will cut of it's funding ergo effectively killing it.

No fan organisation should be funded by the club, that way they can't be accused of collusion.

Collusion is probably a bit harsh but you get my drift.

No fan organisation should be funded by the club, that way they can't be accused of collusion.

Collusion is probably a bit harsh but you get my drift.

True, but by the same token should there be paid employees of the club on the RFFF?

True, but by the same token should there be paid employees of the club on the RFFF?

Yes/No they should have one rep like the rest of the groups to put the views of the club across, this should not be the CEO/Chairman, probably best being the financial director as most questions will fall under his remit.

Good question. The guys in question (Jardine & Hannah) offered to be involved when it was a fund-raising initiative primarily, and have obviously continued to be involved now that the remit has been extended.

For me, I have no problem with them as they have both shown over the last few months that they clearly want what is best for the club above all other things. I have no doubt it would be a very difficult position for them to be in if the RFFF found Green to be up to no good, and it would then be up to them to decide how best to continue, probably by resigning from either the committee or their jobs. Until that day comes I suppose we have to thank them for their involvement and hard work and have no reason to doubt their integrity. (theres that feckin word again!)