RFFF meeting with fans reps - 4/7/12

The contradictory statements made at the begging of the week, when the RFFF said that season ticket money was safe and supporters should renew them. Then for the RST to come out a short time after and advise supporters not to renew them, how did that confusion materialise?

It's funny but Andy Kerr and John McMillan also came out with statements against renewing season tickets at the moment, in fact I think they both had their statements out before the Trust.

Because you have the RST who would back a trained monkey as long as its a Rangers man, they have failed miserably in this mess and this week they have plunged even lower than I thought they could get.

Only one word for this - bollocks.

I know nothing about the politics or leaders of all of these groups so can consider myself as an outsider looking in. It would seem to be against the interests of the club and supporters to have all of these different groups which are not working effectively. We need one official group, with sub committees that report to the group and spokesmen that represent the views of the majority of the supporters. This is something that really needs to be sorted out. If the current groups cannot work together then a completely new official Rangers Supporters Group should be established by the club with elected office bearers. The fringe groups should be identified as such and not representative of the views of the supporters.

Now I will get my tin hat on and into my trench.

It's funny but Andy Kerr and John McMillan also came out with statements against renewing season tickets at the moment, in fact I think they both had their statements out before the Trust.

Was Andy Kerr's statement not before the RFFF meeting? Given Mark and Andy 's positions on the RFFF do they accept collective responsibility and advise people to renew their tickets or not? I'm a bit confused as to the current positions.

Was Andy Kerr's statement not before the RFFF meeting? Given Mark and Andy 's positions on the RFFF do they accept collective responsibility and advise people to renew their tickets or not? I'm a bit confused as to the current positions.

These groups would be perfect in a John Le Carre novel

pretty sure it was after the meeting.