RFFF meeting with fans reps - 4/7/12

Bomber claiming Duff + Phelps accepted Green's 5,5m when there was an 11m bid on the table at the same time

It doesn't matter now though because Green's bid was accepted. Like it or not, we are where we are and need to look at moving forward.

so whats the verdict are the fans with charles green are you going to buy season tickets i will buy one for my grandson i;am in the club needs our support.

Never cancelled mine mate, can't wait to get back to the football.

Green "I have to deliver 20m of funding, no debt and then I get my shares of 10%

Green asked about buying Bury...says he's looked into all opions

Green - logistics don't allow Rangers to buyout/merge an English club

Green away to meeting re SFL, MM saying he'll be demanding no sanctions in SFL

Board meeting over guys. Malcolm Murray finished with next time he wants to be bouncing up down is out there on the terraces

Last comment on after meeting chat with Malcolm Murray who I have warmed to by the way, he said "if Charles Green's position..

becomes untenable, I will sack him!!" Malcolm Murray seems a genuine guy in my opinion for what that's worth

Football league rules changed after Wimbledon/MK dons. Reality is we can't acquire an existing club. We could join non league.

England anybody

Yes, happily.