RFFF meeting with fans reps - 4/7/12

What bits please? Has the document they presented to the SPL been publishe, I wasnt aware that it had?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9379754/Rangers-in-crisis-Friday-the-13th-could-be-particularly-unlucky-for-Ibrox-newco.html#

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?44574-rangers-presentation-to-spl

I'm thinking the bit about not avcepting sanctions and actually its only the sanction part which is repeated a few times in fairness.

I take everything Roddy Forsyth says with a mine full of salt. I listen to radio 5live a lot and he is on it regularly as a Scottish reporter. His glee over recent months at our demise has been palpable, and his accuracy in getting facts right is about as dependable as a celtic loss being not their fault.

But on sanctions generally, Regan is determined to impose sanctions on us to weaken us and strengthen his own team further. It seems to be his call if we get a SFA licence or not. It is therefore almost inevitable we have to grudgingly accept some sanctions or it will be war again with the deck loaded against us, as they could just refuse the licence for 12 months. In saying that I dont think they would/could because everything depends on us being back in the SPL in 12 months or the rest of the SPL is goosed. I think we should play hardball, but I dont believe ANY chairman of Rangers could take the chance. Its a real toughy!

I take everything Roddy Forsyth says with a mine full of salt. I listen to radio 5live a lot and he is on it regularly as a Scottish reporter. His glee over recent months at our demise has been palpable, and his accuracy in getting facts right is about as dependable as a celtic loss being not their fault.

But on sanctions generally, Regan is determined to impose sanctions on us to weaken us and strengthen his own team further. It seems to be his call if we get a SFA licence or not. It is therefore almost inevitable we have to grudgingly accept some sanctions or it will be war again with the deck loaded against us, as they could just refuse the licence for 12 months. In saying that I dont think they would/could because everything depends on us being back in the SPL in 12 months or the rest of the SPL is goosed. I think we should play hardball, but I dont believe ANY chairman of Rangers could take the chance. Its a real toughy!

I wasn't at the meeting but Frankie reaconed the presentation was genuine. think he said green held it up.

it just from that looks to me like they were offering sanction during the day then repeatedly telling folk at night they wouldn't accept any.

I agree its a difficult one for any chairman sanctions are very clearly rediculous but the sfa very much have us by the balls.

just going by those minutes it looks like sanction will be fought all the way. its also perfectly possible that standpoint changed between the two meetings on wed.

Why were the RFFF, who i was lead to believe were going to be a simple group that helped as the go between from fans donations, to the club, to creditors now getting to see confidential information about our club?

I get what you mean now.

It is a wee bit different from that. The sanctions talked about were for admission into the SPL.

The talk of not accepting sanctions was for admission to the SFL.

That was my take on it anyway.

Also, there are also further SFA sanctions which are supposedly part of our being granted a licence, and supposedly not up for debate.