Fleck: We were all told lies

But they didn't have to stay, they only had to tupe across, see how things panned out then they were free to go for much reduced values. I will never forget what they have done, especially the "Rangers men".

Of course they didn't have to stay. Like Ortiz they could have said they were willing to have their contracts moved over, but wanted to move on.

Davis and McGregor claim to have been wanting to transfer over and even stay so long as we didn't have to drop to Div3. They claim Green wasn't open or was unresponsive (ironic lack of clarity from them on that one) to negotiation to this regard. Needless to say that were we to be relegated to Div3 they would have been the first two out the door due to unsustainable wages so I'm not sure what they were getting at.

Like I suggested previously, possibly the contract clauses didn't cover them for the newco. Even still, like I say I don't see how it would have suited the club any more than the player to hold them to a contract if it wasn't in their best interest.

That said, it's their livelihood that we're talking about here and they were probably being advised in no uncertain terms by their agents (along with the ever interfering PFA) not to transfer over. Couple this with what appears to have been little or no line of communication with the club and ongoing speculation that suggested they might have to go through more of the same off the field turmoil from last season, I can understand where their coming from to some extent.

I don't agree with them though and I don't see any reason that they couldn't have transferred over and given the club a chance at least to retain some funding for the playing squad.

I think if their contracts didn't cover them for a newco then we would all know that. I would not have criticised them for leaving after transferring if we go to SFL3 and, for the cream of the crop, for the lack of European football. Having said that I doubt if any of them, perhaps McGregor and Naismith excepting, will ever get a sniff of European football before we do. Nevertheless, I could have fully understood their reluctance to play in SFL3 when they are at the peak of their careers but we don't know where we will be playing!!!

I disagree with your statement about the PFA. Without these organisations we would still have one day off a year. Players, like everyone else deserve employment protection rights and if the law is on their side then so be it.

I disagree with your statement about the PFA. Without these organisations we would still have one day off a year. Players, like everyone else deserve employment protection rights and if the law is on their side then so be it.

The PFA's job is to protect the rights of the players. Apparently in our case that extends to media rights as the PFA have been using the media as a means to drive a wedge between the club and player at every opportunity.

It would have been some gesture from the players if they had moved over to the newco on the same wages they were getting from the oldco then the newco could have got much needed funds from transfer fees these players would have brought in to the club.

Sorry but what's the rush for these players to bugger off and make things more difficult for Charles Green? Why do they feel the need to put barriers up, who told them that what they'll do will be for the good of Rangers?

Probably these 'mysterious' blokes who pop their head up in a different guise each time with Walter masks and bomber broon as a front should take a right good look at themselves and STOP f**king up Rangers Football Club.

Brown coming out and 'telling' Rangers fans NOT to buy season tickets is an absolute disgrace...why the hell that guy gets any kind of support disgusts me.

F**k Off Bomber and leave our club alone.

It would have been some gesture from the players if they had moved over to the newco on the same wages they were getting from the oldco then the newco could have got much needed funds from transfer fees these players would have brought in to the club.

Sorry but what's the rush for these players to bugger off and make things more difficult for Charles Green? Why do they feel the need to put barriers up, who told them that what they'll do will be for the good of Rangers?

Probably these 'mysterious' blokes who pop their head up in a different guise each time with Walter masks and bomber broon as a front should take a right good look at themselves and STOP f**king up Rangers Football Club.

Brown coming out and 'telling' Rangers fans NOT to buy season tickets is an absolute disgrace...why the hell that guy gets any kind of support disgusts me.

F**k Off Bomber and leave our club alone.

Wonder if i'd get backing from the same crowd if I got drunk, declared myself a Rangers man and started ranting about nothing on the Ibrox doorstep?

Wonder if i'd get backing from the same crowd if I got drunk, declared myself a Rangers man and started ranting about nothing on the Ibrox doorstep?

It's a complete mess mate...wonder where it's going to go from here, just hope Green continues to dig his heels in and is a strong enough character to take the bullsh*t shovel full after shovel full. This situation simply should not be allowed to go on.

Walter failed, broon will fail...NEXT!