Idiots hacking Zeus website

Guest bluebell12
F*&king lighten up, levity is in such short supply, I haven't laughed so much since I read some clown was going to get Duff & Phelps on the back of their top....:whistling:

You just gave me a wee chuckle with that one.

F*&king lighten up, levity is in such short supply, I haven't laughed so much since I read some clown was going to get Duff & Phelps on the back of their top....:whistling:

Hacking official websites is all out war when the people targetted have done nothing to merit it, people can go on about not wanting to trust anyone and being vigilant but this goes way beyond it.

If anything this kind of thing WILL make the likes of Zeus capital just think 'ah well, bunch of arseholes, why not just let their club die?'

Hacking official websites is all out war when the people targetted have done nothing to merit it, people can go on about not wanting to trust anyone and being vigilant but this goes way beyond it.

If anything this kind of thing WILL make the likes of Zeus capital just think 'ah well, bunch of arseholes, why not just let their club die?'

:facepalm:

It's not like the perpetrator is trying to withdraw money from thousands of peoples bank accounts without their permission is it?

:facepalm:

It's not like the perpetrator is trying to withdraw money from thousands of peoples bank accounts without their permission is it?

Has this been proven beyond the paranoia?

Can only hope Zeus will find the ones responsible and they get what's coming to them, and that they won't hold it against the Rangers support as a whole.

Of course it has but hey don't let the facts get in the way of your Green crusade.

Maybe you can get a top with Green or Zeus Capital Ltd on it too match the Duff & Phelps one.

Can only hope Zeus will find the ones responsible and they get what's coming to them, and that they won't hold it against the Rangers support as a whole.

Who appointed you the guardian of morality?

Guest bluebell12

Those who cancelled the proper way found Fastpay Ltd to have reinstated the Direct Debits. Some of those have been cancelled to find (correct me if I'm wrong) Rangers Season Ticket, to have reinstated the Direct Debit. Appears like determination to me. It should be up to us fans to reinstate it when needed, not them changing names so they can keep applying them.

The Direct Debit situation sounds like a fairly common thing that can be sorted, possibly even an error with the Rangers Ticket Office and they are known for incompetence.

But of course plenty of jumping to it being a big con and conspiracy.