Idiots hacking Zeus website

Seriously? What would anyone expect to achieve by this?

The club needs stability now more than ever. Give the guys a chance to do their jobs.

Have to agree. I'm not too sure about Green and Zeus. I think they've underestimated the job they've taken on and what's required in some areas and overestimated in others. I think the lack of investment in their vision for Rangers from the millionaire bears who've stepped forward so far indicates that possibly their numbers don't add up and their business plan is unworkable.

Whether they succeed or not probably depends to a great extent on how they can adjust to immediate circumstances outwith their control never mind finding a workable business model beyond that. The level of adversity from the support won't be helping though and this sort of idiotic vandalism is an embarrassment to us all.

Have to agree. I'm not too sure about Green and Zeus. I think they've underestimated the job they've taken on and what's required in some areas and overestimated in others. I think the lack of investment in their vision for Rangers from the millionaire bears who've stepped forward so far indicates that possibly their numbers don't add up and their business plan is unworkable.

Whether they succeed or not probably depends to a great extent on how they can adjust to immediate circumstances outwith their control never mind finding a workable business model beyond that. The level of adversity from the support won't be helping though and this sort of idiotic vandalism is an embarrassment to us all.

I don't think this is finished by a long way. I think they will cut and run but until then they have my support unless I hear something real, rather than imaginary, to make me think otherwise.

Rangers fans acting like Taigs. :facepalm:

If it was the tims that done it then all we would need to do is check all the public libraries. You can't afford a computer on the social.:D

I consider it to be childish stuff that you if you're going to do it you do it to your enemies, even though there is nothing to say Green, Zeus etc are our enemies.

If they're smart enough to hack a website then what's next? Threatening mail to Green's family?

This has gone way beyond being vigilant and it pisses me off plenty that they try and speak for all of us while doing it.