Rangers Newco And The Banks

What was wrong with the transfer of the assets?

What was wrong with the transfer of the directy debits? If he'd started from scratch, you'd be criticising him for that as well.

What was wrong with the attempted transfer of the players? All he could do was try and make them transfer across. No matter who was in charge or what was done the outcome would have been the same.

Just another attempt at gratuitous Green bashing.

yeah your right all thre were handled perfectly and nothing went wrong with any of the transfers.

I'm just making stuff up to have a go at green again.

What was wrong with the attempted transfer of the players? All he could do was try and make them transfer across. No matter who was in charge or what was done the outcome would have been the same.

Sorry, I disagree with you here. He could have tried ASKING them?,, he let rip at a press conference saying they MUST transfer over or face the consequences.. now how can you agree with that? or have i mis-read the whole situation?

Sorry, I disagree with you here. He could have tried ASKING them?,, he let rip at a press conference saying they MUST transfer over or face the consequences.. now how can you agree with that? or have i mis-read the whole situation?

I,m sorry but they knew what the options were , they were very clearly and very plainly laid out to all the players when they had the original meetings , and when their contracts were renegotiated .

Do you honestly believe that the possibility of a newco wasnt ,not only discussed , but spelt out to them .

CG , is beingmade to look bad by a group of players who knew exactly what their options were ,that they chose to take a different course of action to their own benifit and to the detriment of the club is something they need to look at themselves about

I,m sorry but they knew what the options were , they were very clearly and very plainly laid out to all the players when they had the original meetings , and when their contracts were renegotiated .

Do you honestly believe that the possibility of a newco wasnt ,not only discussed , but spelt out to them .

CG , is beingmade to look bad by a group of players who knew exactly what their options were ,that they chose to take a different course of action to their own benifit and to the detriment of the club is something they need to look at themselves about

Green wasnt the preferred bidder, or expected winner when they had the contract talks..

the players were told by d&p that they had to transfer over at those meetings.