The rat speaks again with more excuses

I'm not sure it would have helped but he sure as hell should have outlined his plans to them and asked them to help the club In its time of need.

As i've said before, plans are hard to outline without a league to play in.

All that was really wanted was them to transfer over and then ask to leave so we could at least get a small transfer fee, they didn't need Green to spell out that senario for them.

I'm not sure it would have helped but he sure as hell should have outlined his plans to them and asked them to help the club In its time of need.

Why should he have to ask so called Rangers fans to help the club they should be doing it without question to help the club.

That's the problem in all this mess this too many of the Rangers men think the club is there to serve them, it's not we are here to serve the club.

regardless of need he had a duty to do so.

I'm sure he'd have met them personally in time, doesn't sound like they gave it much of a chance.

Why weren't they in Ibrox banging down his or Malcolm Murray's office door if it meant so much to them?

regardless of need he had a duty to do so.

And they have a duty to show a bit of loyalty to the club that's looked after them so well when they were injured and hurt, but they can't show the respect back when the club is injured and hurting.

I don't know why were arguning over this. he handled it very poorly. anyone can see that.

No, I think he handled it as well as he could have done and the players are trying to save face with the fans by using him as a reason for leaving.

Clearly it's working on you GS.

I don't know why were arguning over this. he handled it very poorly. anyone can see that.

I don't see what more he could've done there was nothing to tell them while they were all on holiday. He stupidly thought because we had so many fans in the club they might show a bit off loyalty before they just jumped ship to the first club to show them a chequebook.

sending an email saying that's you transferred is "as well as he could have" handled it.

its doesn't even meet the minimum legal requirements never mind those dictated by common decency.

I bet the other staff were delighted to receive such an email.