Who said he would accept the transfer ban ? Green said he would give Ally money to spend, that sounds to me like he will not accept the transfer ban.

he is trying to suggest it is to butter us up while all along knowing he won't have to because of a transfer ban. I doubt that though

he is trying to suggest it is to butter us up while all along knowing he won't have to because of a transfer ban. I doubt that though

I know what he is trying to suggest :)

It just seems a silly thing for Green to do , fans are not stupid and Green is not stupid, he must know that if he now agrees to accept the embargo, after telling fans he would give Ally money to spend, that it will turn fans more against him.

If he's doing that 'trying to butter us up' then hes a f*cking idiot.....and I don't think he is that.

Who said he would accept the transfer embargo ? Green said he would give Ally money to spend, that sounds to me like he will not accept the embargo.

Would be a silly thing to say if he was trying to soften us up before accepting the ban. It would have the opposite effect and I don't think he's daft enough not to see that

then why say IF we go back to the tribunal not when?

Green added: "I know the chairmen will listen. The problem some of them have to a lesser degree than I have here is fan pressure.

"I said to a number of them over the weekend that if they're concerned about their fans, they should come to Ibrox for a week and sit in my chair.

Quality from Charles....still, he won't be losing any sleep over a small minority of fans screaming for his head outside Ibrox.

It's far too soon to ask fans to invest in shares. There will be virtually no take-up. Firstly they don't have the cash and secondly they need to have confidence in the new management of the club.

The ironic thing is that those who dont or wont under CG , are apparently salavating at the thought of doing it under Bomber , Rangers Fc seems to have been forgotten in this war

then why say IF we go back to the tribunal not when?

Because when the judge ruled the embargo was illegal he sent us back to the SFA tribunal for them to come up with the appropriate punishment. The SFA can't impose the embargo it would be contempt of court.

Cant agree mate. We are starting to allow a small amount of fundamentalist (st) to speak on behalf of the majority of the support.

I'm not allowing anyone to speak for me. I'm just looking at the situation dispassionately. From memeory TBK were waiting a couple of years before looking at a share issue and even that may be on the early side. I know of plenty of people who don't fall into the anti-Green camp who would be unwilling to invest at this point in time.

The ship needs to be steadied. It's a bit concerning that they are looking at a share issue at this point. Who do they feel is going to invest and why do they need the cash right now? Perhaps all will be revealed but it's not a good sign in my book.