statement from bomber tomorow

statement from bomber tomorow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just spoke to bomber,

all papers have a story that donald findlay,bomber has put out,

our new owners agreed to meet donald on wednesday regarding who owns the club,they have cancled once again,they have asked for bomber to put a bid in,they know we have them big time they are frightend to meet ask yourself why,

donald has set a account up for us to pay into the details will be out in the next 24 hours,i know we are all waiting for things to happen,but beleive me there is plenty happening behind the scenes ,

green is running scared beleive me,

we must stick together and support bomber and donald,

just ask yourself why do they not want to tell us who owns our club .

they have no money no funds they are drying up bears .

i spoke to bomber for over a hour and he beleives we will do this no probs if the fans keep with him and the x players who are fighting for our club,

i would love to tell you all more but we need to keep things back just now ,just keep the faith and we will get these imposters out

pdee

1st Team Regular Join Date: 13-10-2006

Re: statement from bomber tomorow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gorbals loyal the investors and backers are the fans ,why are people still asking this,we have told you over and over ,bombers bid is all about a fans buy out and we have rangers fans from all oveer the world pledging there money what more can i tell you ,the money is there if we stick together,

off FF

"our new owners agreed to meet donald on wednesday regarding who owns the club,they have cancled once again,they have asked for bomber to put a bid in,they know we have them big time they are frightend to meet ask yourself why"

Maybe they are not 'frightend' maybe they are busy dealing with other more important issues, like getting us a league to play in and working on deals to bring new investors to the table.

Just a thought .

Maybe they are not 'frightend' maybe they are busy dealing with other more important issues, like getting us a league to play in and working on deals to bring new investors to the table.

Just a thought .

That was my thoughts exactly....CG & co have more important things to attend to than proving to Bomber that they own the assets etc.

Sounds to me like they have Jakey by the baws, if you want to see the paperwork buy the f#^king club then tell us the story or please just f#%k off.

why do you insist on calling brown Jakey?,, name calling aint gona get us anywhere,,

why do you insist on calling brown Jakey?,, name calling aint gona get us anywhere,,

I don't want to go anywhere with him, hes the one name calling like all the rest all he's doing is throwing mud around instead of getting on with business.

What does it matter who is on the title deeds if he's serious about buying us, buy the club and put your name on them Mr Brown that better for you. I've meet Brown a couple of times and honestly I wouldn't let him have the kitty to go to the bar never mind be involved with anything to do with Rangers.

I remember a game when bomber 'cracked up' at Rangers fans in the East enclosure when after one of his crunching tackles we chanted "Psycho, Psycho - Psycho, Psycho" (some may remember that was our affectionate name for him back in the day) he glared at us in no uncertain manner and mouthed "Shut the f**k up.

We never chanted it ever again.

But he earned that name, just like the Jakey name he later earned.