Breaking: SPL Vote NO to Rangers

Green has agreed to pay all football debts? I would assume he has not, since that could mean that HMRC and Ticketus may want their share too. The only way this could possibly be done is by asking all creditors if they agree to this. (I laughed)

I am not convinced you are right. The debts of oldco had to be met on an even-handed basis i.e. everyone gets the same deal.

I think newco can pay those debts if it so chooses as it is a separate, and new, corporate entity.

Could be wrong though as it does sound strange that you could do this - would certainly be a loophole.

I agree GS, but try telling that to the guy who's been standing wait for years for his chance.

Do you think he won't fancy his chances with legal recourse and once you let a judge decide its anybodies guess.

The criteria to be accepted into the SFL isnt based on how long you have waited. When did any of these clubs "waiting" put forward their application for membership given there are no vacancies anyway ?

I think you are trying to find fault where there isnt any GA.

It has only just begun I fear

Don't see why, youngsters have been signing new deals, the likes of McCulloch and Kerkar probably will stay for the lower divisions, not sure about the rest but they knew from all the public voted SPL football was unlikely.