RST Statement - Division 3 Only Option with No More Sanctions

Good idea. On the whole, the statement conveys the right message.

Wouldn't you agree, though, that the quality of the RST's written output has fallen significantly, in recent months especially?

I think the Trust are somewhat struggling in a few areas but I'd rather make that as a general observation as opposed to a personalised one. :)

Like him or hate him it's a good statement from the Trust, one of their better ones and was needed at this time IMO. He came across well and what he said I think goes for the majority of our supporters.

If we did get put in the 1st Division then Regan, Doncaster etc have to resign it would be a bigger joke than the SPL vote!! There should be rules in place for this kind of thing it's just a joke of a set up in Scotland.

Is that the extent of your imagination? Don't go into creative writing, in that case.

Whereas you would give Dickens a run for his money, I suppose?

Please furnish us with some examples of your wonderful talent for prose, since you have hidden it so well thus far.

I do, regularly, and do you know what? I like what I see.

You don't say?

I'm surprised you can see anything past the glare of dazzling pomposity and blinding lack of self awareness.

Bottom line, you are on a Rangers forum, having a go at another Rangers forum because, in your opinion, it has a go at this Rangers forum.

That you claim you cannot see the irony in this, despite having it spelt out to you, renders anything else you have to say on the subject meaningless.

Whereas you would give Dickens a run for his money, I suppose?

Please furnish us with some examples of your wonderful talent for prose, since you have hidden it so well thus far.

I was once asked if I liked Dickens. I said I'd never been to one. Is that ironic enough for you or would you term that sardonic?

You don't say?

I assure you, I do say.

I'm surprised you can see anything past the glare of dazzling pomposity and blinding lack of self awareness.

I am often blinded by the light but only when I'm revved up like a deuce. How's your night vision?

Bottom line, you are on a Rangers forum, having a go at another Rangers forum because, in your opinion, it has a go at this Rangers forum.

I was having a light-hearted pop at another poster whose sole raison d'etre seems to be to promote FF, The Blue Knights, The Blue Cardigans, The Brown Knights, etc. Quite why my posts should have put a bat up your nightdress is puzzling but whatever lifts your skirt, I guess.

That you claim you cannot see the irony in this, despite having it spelt out to you, renders anything else you have to say on the subject meaningless.

You know, Robert? I like the way you type. I see a big future for you in pamphleting or possibly greetings card messages.

So long, Robert. It's been swell knowin' ya. I feel we've touched souls in our little exchange.

Edited by 3909 04

As someone on the outside of this it's hilarious listening to you two. You're like Tracy and Steve from Corrie.

I don't know what prompted it but I thought I would go with it ffor a while. Hope you had fun reading it!

Is Tracy horny BTW? ;-)