RST Statement - Division 3 Only Option with No More Sanctions

Trust Spokesman Mark Dingwall said:

I have no interest in what this man or the corrupt RST have to say.

Corrupt, really? To say that about fellow Rangers supporters is shocking. I hope you have evidence to back that up.

I will only renew my season ticket if it's Div 3 now.

And if it is Div 3 then I'm genuinely looking forward to a new adventure and visiting some grounds I've never been to.

I'm exactly the same, although I've felt that way since liquidation. Today just reinforced it.

On what basis does Mr Dingwall assert that "this decision which has been taken out of malice rather than for the greater good of the Scottish game." and why would the SPL Chairmen take account of "likely result in job cuts at the club as well as damage the local Glasgow economy" in their decision making process"?

He says that â??The decision has absolutely nothing to do with sporting integrity " because the "SPL chairman who voted to refuse Rangers entry into the SPL (are not insisting) on the club starting again from the bottom of the football league". This ignores the fact that it is the SFL Clubs who will decide if and in what division Rangers are admitted to that League.

It must be clear to all concerned now that the SFA/SPL preferred option of SFL1 is highly unlikely and will not be forced on the SFL Clubs.

On what basis does Mr Dingwall assert that "this decision which has been taken out of malice rather than for the greater good of the Scottish game." and why would the SPL Chairmen take account of "likely result in job cuts at the club as well as damage the local Glasgow economy" in their decision making process"?

He says that “The decision has absolutely nothing to do with sporting integrity " because the "SPL chairman who voted to refuse Rangers entry into the SPL (are not insisting) on the club starting again from the bottom of the football league". This ignores the fact that it is the SFL Clubs who will decide if and in what division Rangers are admitted to that League.

It must be clear to all concerned now that the SFA/SPL preferred option of SFL1 is highly unlikely and will not be forced on the SFL Clubs.

seems pretty clear its been done out of malice and not for the greater good.

also seems clear from the fact Regan and Doncaster are lobbying for sfl1 that sporting integritys out the window.

why do you think otherwise?

On what basis does Mr Dingwall assert that "this decision which has been taken out of malice rather than for the greater good of the Scottish game."

Far be it it from me to speak on anyone else's behalf but, whilst not necessarily "out of malice," the scrambling to have Rangers in the 1st division demolishes any notion that this decision is for the greater good of the game.

and why would the SPL Chairmen take account of "likely result in job cuts at the club as well as damage the local Glasgow economy" in their decision making process"?

Perhaps for the same reason that pressure is now being put on SFL chairmen totake this into account?

He says that “The decision has absolutely nothing to do with sporting integrity "

And you think it does?

Deary me.

Scottish football is on the UP. Ticket sales are hitting the roof from what I hear anyways. septic fans will fill porkheid by the looks of it. For what?

No Rangers we'll show you. The grass is always greener on the other side an' all that. Wait an' see when we get back in there, they'll disappear like snow 'aff a dyke'

I think that "sporting integrity" or other clubs' fans perception of what that means have put us out of the SPL but business reasons are what are driving the SFS/SPL to promote their solution.

business reasons would see us in the spl.

so if its not business reasons and its not sporting integrity its malice.