Did Brown really say this?

For the life of me I cannot understand why anyone would support or even be prepared to tolerate Green & co when there are far betteralternatives if we only stick together and starve him of what he`s really after - our cash ! .

What are these "far better" alternatives you speak of ?

The problem I have with a profiteer is that he'll put profit before the good of the club.

Would you prefer a doctor who is motivated by healing people and making the world a better place or one that is motivated by how much cash he can make?

Green is being rewarded with shares int he company. And how does he make his "Cash" from the company when he has been rewarded with shares ? The only way for him to do so is by having the share price go up. And how does the share price go up ? By having a successful team which is fiscally sound and run on a professional basis.

I have no issue with Charles Green making a profit if done properly, and by properly I mean running the business well to generate added value as opposed to turning round and selling MP, Ibrox, Albion to make his profit. If done in the appropriate manner then I see it as a win:win because if Green makes money then it should also follow that the club will be in a much healthier position than it currently is.

For the life of me I cannot understand why anyone would support or even be prepared to tolerate Green & co when there are far betteralternatives if we only stick together and starve him of what he`s really after - our cash ! .

What better alternatives? What have they been doing since February? Surely you're not going on about 'Rangers men'. Personally i'm sick of 'Rangers men' trying to get us on the cheap.

I will stand by my club under whatever owners, if other alternatives are so great they can put up cold hard cash. I will NOT do their dirty work for them.

As it seems, Goram just stated on SSN that Brown's Consortium will table another bid next week, after being told a rough price at the meeting.

He does not realize that he can do this in a month time still? Why is there a need to distract the support and the current management with this power struggle? Somesuch makes me really sick these last few weeks. These people will manage to factionalize the support and bring the club down before our very eyes.

Green is being rewarded with shares int he company. And how does he make his "Cash" from the company when he has been rewarded with shares ? The only way for him to do so is by having the share price go up. And how does the share price go up ? By having a successful team which is fiscally sound and run on a professional basis.

I have no issue with Charles Green making a profit if done properly, and by properly I mean running the business well to generate added value as opposed to turning round and selling MP, Ibrox, Albion to make his profit. If done in the appropriate manner then I see it as a win:win because if Green makes money then it should also follow that the club will be in a much healthier position than it currently is.

And then who does he sell it to? Someone else trying to make money? And if they do so who do they sell to and so on?

Eventually you need an owner who is there for other reasons - even if it's just for his own ego. Why not just cut out the middle men and save our bank balances?

All I can see that what will eventually happen is at some point there will be a share issue or two where the fans pay for the value of the club and get a fraction of ownership back. Their hard earned money will just line some rich guy's pocket.

After that, rich businessmen will have to come along and find other ways of making lots of money for very little work that will be another scandal when it all comes out.

The only way I can see that you can make money from most football clubs is to bleed the fans dry - or to do dodgy deals. There is no "real" profit to be made - especially in Scotland. You only gain when someone else loses.

I'm not sure if such opportunism should be lauded.

And then who does he sell it to? Someone else trying to make money? And if they do so who do they sell to and so on?

Eventually you need an owner who is there for other reasons - even if it's just for his own ego. Why not just cut out the middle men and save our bank balances?

All I can see that what will eventually happen is at some point there will be a share issue or two where the fans pay for the value of the club and get a fraction of ownership back. Their hard earned money will just line some rich guy's pocket.

After that, rich businessmen will have to come along and find other ways of making lots of money for very little work that will be another scandal when it all comes out.

The only way I can see that you can make money from most football clubs is to bleed the fans dry - or to do dodgy deals. There is no "real" profit to be made - especially in Scotland. You only gain when someone else loses.

I'm not sure if such opportunism should be lauded.

Don't want someone for egotistical reasons, look how that went with Murray.

Think you need to accept football is a business as well.

Just my opinion , but I think Bomber is playing a role and acting at the behest of others . Ally`s refusal to endorse Green&co speaks volumes , surely ? . I don`t want to say anymore but I repeat this is just my opinion and no more than that .