Did Brown really say this?

quite agree. I have no idea why d findlay won't go to ibrox either. mind you I can't see why m murrays changed his mind about meeting elsewhere.

I will say this if I was m Murray I would be thrusting those papers in front of d findlay.

If you were Malcolm Murray you would be arranging a hit on Green, calling a meeting of Paul Murray, John Brown, Jim McColl, Douglas Park, Troo Bloo Knights, whoever else is a 'Rangers man' and be down on the floor kissing their feet and begging them with tears in your eyes to buy Rangers.

Who was he representing at the meeting, himself?

An anonymous consortium, who he continued to refuse to name even when pushed. It was quite embarrassing really as he demanded transparency about the clubs investors (which he got) but refused to tell us about his own backers.

Absolutely no credibility, no doubting his passion and his heart being in the right place but he is being led up a path he isn't clever enough to see is a wrong one by as yet unknown people.

If you were Malcolm Murray you would be arranging a hit on Green, calling a meeting of Paul Murray, John Brown, Jim McColl, Douglas Park, Troo Bloo Knights, whoever else is a 'Rangers man' and be down on the floor kissing their feet and begging them with tears in your eyes to buy Rangers.

I tried to take C'nauldGers advice on ignoring that moran...but he f**kin' THANKED you for your comment.

Who is that poster? f**kin wanker.

I don't think I would. All (except Brown , though I'll stand to be corrected!) have been asked to put real money into Rangers in the past and all have failed; isn't that why Green/Sevco are now the owners?

An anonymous consortium, who he continued to refuse to name even when pushed. It was quite embarrassing really as he demanded transparency about the clubs investors (which he got) but refused to tell us about his own backers.

Absolutely no credibility, no doubting his passion and his heart being in the right place but he is being led up a path he isn't clever enough to see is a wrong one by as yet unknown people.

My point was more along the lines of what Association was he representing since I thought this meeting was for Supporters Association reps?

If he wasn't representing an Association why was he allowed into the meeting?

I don't think I would. All (except Brown , though I'll stand to be corrected!) have been asked to put real money into Rangers in the past and all have failed; isn't that why Green/Sevco are now the owners?

What? The post was directed at GS.