Did Brown really say this?

54, you've stepped over a line that you know exists here on Gersnet with regards to personal insults to other forum members. If you can't post worthwhile comments on threads here without resorting to personally insulting other posters, then don't post.

I'm just back from being away for a week and I've got a lot of catching up to do with what's been happening, but I'm counting a lot of insults and abuse in this thread, so consider this a warning.

54, you've stepped over a line that you know exists here on Gersnet with regards to personal insults to other forum members. If you can't post worthwhile comments on threads here without resorting to personally insulting other posters, then don't post.

I'm just back from being away for a week and I've got a lot of catching up to do with what's been happening, but I'm counting a lot of insults and abuse in this thread, so consider this a warning.

That may be true, but when people are fishing and provoking it does need to be taken into account.

He did himself no favours tonight, either by appearing on Clyde or trying to hi-jack the meeting with his ranting.

He hogged the microphone ergo using up valuable time for the rest of the audience who had valid questions, I also think the doesn't quite understand title of heritable property.

He hogged the microphone ergo using up valuable time for the rest of the audience who had valid questions, I also think the doesn't quite understand title of heritable property.

I think you could just have stopped after "he doesn't quite understand."

As always Zappa mate I respect the forum. How was the hols btw? :)