Regan sepaks of 'social unrest'

I am actually reading those comments with tears in my eyes, our of anger and frustration. At the SFL meeting he advised those present (no doubt with various caveats and insinuendos) that the SFA would veto Rangers being able to transfer the SPL share from OldCo to NewCo, even if all of the other SPL Chairmen voted in favour of this. Now he comes out with this! Why should we carry any further sanctions - our only crime is that we failed to pay across PAYE - nothing else has been proven to date.

Well Regan, you got what you wished for, Rangers out of the SPL. Now here's a big GTF! Please SFL, if you accept that we needed to be punished for "sporting integrity" as was the common mantra from the SPL Chairmen, then we need to be voted into the SFL 3. Let's rebuild the club from that foundation, change our approach to developing players with the focus being on attracting the best youngsters in Scotland and indeed Worldwide.

These comments are completely without basis. They're a slur on our support and he must be made to answer for them.

Who or how can we do that Frankie. Can we E-mail the Westminster MP's looking into our fall about his conduct?

Who or how can we do that Frankie. Can we E-mail the Westminster MP's looking into our fall about his conduct?

Yes, that's exactly what we should be doing. MSPs also as I think sport is a devolved matter.