John Brown's Bid for Rangers

Ticketus officially became a creditor, and the creditors will get whatever money is recovered from liquidation since a CVA failed, there's no reason for them to be involved.

Ticketus will be extremely lucky if they get a single penny from what's left.

First of all Octopus Investments are the parent company of Ticketus..

Octopus are investors in the company Zeus Capital ..

Imran Ahmed founded and was Chief Executive of a company Allenby Capital Limited. Brian Stockbridge worked as a nominated adviser at Allenby Capital.

Allenby Capital were brokers and advisers for Octopus on numerous occasions in different business transactions.

On January 2012 Brian Stockbridge joined Zeus Capital and in April 2012 Imran Ahmed also joined Zeus Capital. On the 14th of June Charles Green bought the assets of Rangers and installs these two guys to help run Sevco..

Zeus Capital worked with Charles Green when he was at Sheffield United.

Zeus worked with Charles Green when he disposed of Sports Management company, Gresham PE. Now Formation Group..

Remembering that Octopus are financial backers of Zeus Capital and Zeus are nominated advisers and brokers for Octopus there is only one man for the job. Charles Green. And the job is? Getting the Ticketus money back..

Octopus will get their money back……………Their Group Investment Director is Ronan Kearney who is also the Venture Fund manager at Octopus Investments

Through a company called Caerus Wealth

Their Chairman and CEO is Keith Carby who is the founder and Non Executive Director of Metro Bank

is this what we will hear tomorrow?

is their a reason for them not to be?

Well they have no legal right to be, like I said they became a creditor and the creditors will get paid back from whatever money comes from liquidation, not much in fairness.

So Green and co would have had to go to them, and I just don't see why they would.

Well they have no legal right to be, like I said they became a creditor and the creditors will get paid back from whatever money comes from liquidation, not much in fairness.

So Green and co would have had to go to them, and I just don't see why they would.

or they found green.